No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz-Mike Arnaoutis on March 7 on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz-Mike Arnaoutis on March 7 on HBO

In the co-feature to James Kirkland-Joel Julio on the March 7 HBO televsied doubleheader, junior welterweight prospect Vitor Ortiz (23-1, 18KOs) will take on veteran "Mighty" Mike Arnaoutis (21-2, 10KOs)at The Tank in San Jose, California. Ortiz was originally scheduled to fight Vivian Harris, but some issues with Harris' people made Golden Boy Promotions go in the direction of Arnaoutis. [details]

Arnaoutis vs Ortiz on Boxing after dark ,Arnaoutis is gonna expose Victor Ortiz Mark my word ! this should be a good car Kirkland is also fighting that night
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 01-24-2009, 08:01 PM.

I got 3-5k on Ortiz. Your choice.

Comment

But Ortiz was suppose to fight Vivian Harris that date?They changed it?He confirmed this at yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
        But Ortiz was suppose to fight Vivian Harris that date?They changed it?He confirmed this at yesterday.
        Vivian Harris is done. Bring me Ortiz vs Junior Witter. I will pay money for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by javelin_fangs View Post
          I got 3-5k on Ortiz. Your choice.
          deal 5k it is

Comment

Anybody know why Harris pulled out And if this is a 10 or 12 round fight

Comment

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
              I guess Viv wanted too much money. To hell with that...Arnaoutis is a better fight at this point. Viv hasn't been the same for about the last 3 or 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleUp View Post
                deal 5k it is
                Cool. Sig it.

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleUp View Post
                  Anybody know why Harris pulled out And if this is a 10 or 12 round fight
                  Money and boxrec says it's 10 rounds.

Comment

Pretty mad that the Harris fight didnt happen. I don't know who this Mike is.

Comment

Working...
                    X