Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which was worst??? Bears offense or defense???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which was worst??? Bears offense or defense???

Automatic response I think would be their offense... Specifically someone named Grossman... Damn, he stinks... But then the defense really didn't do that much either...
    Offense
    44.44%
    Defense
    55.56%

I guess that's why Grossman was voted worst QB to play in the SuperBowl

Comment

Defense......no pressure....Manning was not sacked once.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
        Defense......no pressure....Manning was not sacked once.
        manning was sacked once on the contrary... fourth quarter, when they were playing the time...

Comment

Their defense sucked much more.

Manning just did what he wanted outside of that pick he threw early.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The Offense was horrible outside of Hester.

The defense was on the field about 3/4ths of the game... there's no way it's the D's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Legend View Post
              The Offense was horrible outside of Hester.

The defense was on the field about 3/4ths of the game... there's no way it's the D's fault.
              All you have to point to...is the fact that:

Manning was sacked 1 time the entire game, and when hurried he escaped or got the throw off. Their defense did a horrible job rushing the passer....something that is the only way to beat Indi.

When they pressured him, he threw a pick early. They stopped the blitz after that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

defense sucked..... they were on the field all game long. i want to know the colts 3rd down conversion rate.... it seemed like they were never stopped. peyton proved me wrong.... he is now a big game qb. this could be the start of something big.

Comment

The Bears offense never did **** though... they were on the field for like a minute every possesion...

Comment

I actually thought the bears defense was pretty good in the beginning..

Comment

Working...
                    X