Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Guys I got some Info on Cotto-Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see Cotto woop Floyd's a$$. The only problem with that if it happens, the we can all totally forget about Floyd vs Manny. It would lose value if and when Cotto beat Floyd.

Comment

thanks for the info, i hope they do buy out the contract. its becoming obvious that arum doesnt want to do busniess with floyd for his own personal reasons. **** bob.

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
        I would love to see Cotto woop Floyd's a$$. The only problem with that if it happens, the we can all totally forget about Floyd vs Manny. It would lose value if and when Cotto beat Floyd.
        1 Million on Mayweather.

Comment

floyd: yo miguel, leave that piece of **** bob arum.....he's been holding you back. i left bob and have made at least 25 million for each fight i've been in since. don't be a slave like pacriod and be your own boss.

miguel: you may be on to something......

Comment

A long time Top Rank fighter finally comes to his senses about how crooked his promoter is.

The only way Mayweather would fight Cotto, Margarito, Pacquiao, is if they were not in Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
              Hey Jacky, why are people such Arum haters?

All he did was get Cotto every big fight possible. Its not Uncle Bob's fault Cotto can't win them, lol..
              they are stupid Jacky
              Cotto got Pac last year because Arum fear him going to GBP
              that fight made to appease Cotto
              too bad Pac murked him and ruined his wife's evening
              mandate in 08 for Cotto to fight Floyd, but Floyd want DLH rematch
              so Arum make Cotto vs Tony instead, Tony kick his ass
              Arum hate is funny :laugh:

Comment

By the way Cotto is also interested in Martinez and angulo. Berto will be his last option!

Comment

Im calling BS....Why exactly would Cotto leave Arum? Arum gave him the biggest fights out there and it was his fault that he couldnt beat them.

Its funny that Floyd is now all the sudden "interested" in boxing 1 week after the "deadline" passes.

But to hear that Cotto is teaming up with GBP with buy out his contract (which is pretty hefty i would think) just so he could have a fight with Floyd doesnt sound right. The funniest thing is "Arums antics". Like Cotto is entitled to another fight with Pac after being demolished the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    they are stupid Jacky
                    Cotto got Pac last year because Arum fear him going to GBP
                    that fight made to appease Cotto
                    too bad Pac murked him and ruined his wife's evening
                    mandate in 08 for Cotto to fight Floyd, but Floyd want DLH rematch
                    so Arum make Cotto vs Tony instead, Tony kick his ass
                    Arum hate is funny :laugh:
                    Is English a second language for you?

Just wondering because you sound like the incredible Hulk.

Comment

Cotto should've never signed the extension with Top Rank because Arum has been doing him wrong for a while. I don't want to see Floyd fighting Cotto though.

Comment

Working...
                      X