Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Tua on the comeback...can he make any noise in the div???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Tua on the comeback...can he make any noise in the div???

Atlantic City, N.J. 7.17.10 (Integrated Sports PPV)David Tua (51-3-1, 43 KOs) vs. Monte Barrett (34-7-0, 20 KOs)
    12 Rounds - Heavyweight Division

Monte Barrett is a bum....you know it...I know it...Tua knows it....hell im pretty sure Monte knows it....but this will be a good fight for Tua to showcase that he is back....after he demolishes Barrett....I call for a Tua Haye showdown....if he can finally get Haye to STFU....then maybe the Klits.....it's a helluva long shot...but based on what I see out there....I dont see it as impossible....anyone else with me??
    Sure he can...based on this weak ass HW Div he could make some serious noise
    70.00%
    Hell nah....dude is doneskie....he is waaay to old for a comeback
    30.00%
    Mayweather/Pac will you marry me??? I wanna have your babies
    0.00%
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 07-12-2010, 01:22 PM.

naw. in his prime he couldnt touch a washed up lewis. he aint goin do ****

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
      naw. in his prime he couldnt touch a washed up lewis. he aint goin do ****
      Yeah but last time I checked Lewis is retired...so he won't be facing him any time soon....so....I say why not?

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Yeah but last time I checked Lewis is retired...so he won't be facing him any time soon....so....I say why not?
        tua vs tyson in 6 months. im intrigued

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
          tua vs tyson in 6 months. im intrigued
          Hahhaha......noooooo that aint gonna happen that's for sure.....good o'l Mike needs to tend to his pigeons.....and that's it....no more boxing for Mike.....

Comment

noise you say..tua wont make any noise.. nothing more than a loud fart at a press conference.

Comment

No I don't think he'll make any noise. If he beats Barrett, I won't be impressed.

He has a punchers chance in every fight of course, but against a fast fighter like Haye or tall rangey fighters like the Klitschko's, he'll be exposed just like he was against Lewis.

Comment

No more than Briggs, Rahman or the others. He hasn't been a top heavyweight since 2003. That's 7 years, and it's a long time. Anybody who thinks Tua has a shot at the top 4 or 5 heavyweights needs a reality check. I'm a fan of his as much as anybody else, but he's done nothing for years.

A third Rahman fight would make sense right now.

Comment

against everybody but the Klits he can
                  battle of chunks Tua beats Arreola or Peter
                  can KO Adamek and Chagaev
                  would murder glass jaw Haye

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    against everybody but the Klits he can
                    battle of chunks Tua beats Arreola or Peter
                    can KO Adamek and Chagaev
                    would murder glass jaw Haye
                    I'd love to see that no lie......and if he does.....the only logical step is to target the Klits.....

Comment

Working...
                    X