No announcement yet.

All aboard the Andre Ward war wagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
    Projecting your fears of what happens to you after Ward loses paints you in a different kind of light
    That's a half-assed attempt at insight. There are few Ward fans and they aren't here just because they like Andre Ward. I'll enjoy seeing Genady stomp Brook but I'd be even more delighted if Brook pulled the upset so that the goobs that spend all day defending the guy would just leave the forum out of shame. If it happens, don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

I've got a ton of respect for Kovalev and I'm excited for both guys. I never understood this good vs evil game the fanboys conjure up. May the best man win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      That's a half-assed attempt at insight. There are few Ward fans and they aren't here just because they like Andre Ward. I'll enjoy seeing Genady stomp Brook but I'd be even more delighted if Brook pulled the upset so that the goobs that spend all day defending the guy would just leave the forum out of shame. If it happens, don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

I've got a ton of respect for Kovalev and I'm excited for both guys. I never understood this good vs evil game the fanboys conjure up. May the best man win.
      You have zero insight. I'm busy watching Olympic boxing.

ESPN, BoxingGurus, fight world, boxrec ... I've frequented enough boards over the years...

Don't let the door knob get stuck in your a$$ when the door hits you on the way out bitter hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
        You have zero insight. I'm busy watching Olympic boxing.

ESPN, BoxingGurus, fight world, boxrec ... I've frequented enough boards over the years...

Don't let the door knob get stuck in your a$$ when the door hits you on the way out bitter hater.
        Lol, sorry I ruined your life. I'll let you get back to all the internet trolling and TV watching. Oh, and if you want to borrow some more lines all you have to do is ask. I'll give you some original ones so you don't have to just copy what I said to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Lol, sorry I ruined your life. I'll let you get back to all the internet trolling and TV watching. Oh, and if you want to borrow some more lines all you have to do is ask. I'll give you some original ones so you don't have to just copy what I said to you.
          That's nonsense. Most here know you could only ruin a good thread or your undershorts at best.
          But You are correct about one thing... you are sorry.
          Begone petty troll
          Last edited by KeyboardWarrior; 08-08-2016, 10:18 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• FUK andre ward. kovalev will have his head you motherfukers!!!
              Last edited by GMAN SUPREME; 10-03-2016, 08:29 PM. Reason: GO FUK yourself LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by G-SPOT View Post
                They call me G-spot cause I'm a pu$$y
                This is very true

I can't disagree with this

Comment

• Andre will Headbutt all night no daubt.

Comment

• Comment

• ANDRE WARD

WAR

WAGON

Comment

Working...
                      X