Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you ever been socked in the face (not boxing)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
    in high school. i punched this guy as hard as i could. i knocked him down.
    i was so amazed when he immediately got right back up that i just stood there with my hands at my side.
    he hit me right on the button. i seen grey then shooting stars. i leaned forward and held on. i was knock out on my feet. amazingly it didnt hurt at all.
    it felt like i was ko'd for ten seconds but it was just a few seconds.
    we both got kicked out of school. we got out of dodge before our parents got to school.
    we treated each other to cappacola and salami sandwiches with provoloni and beer.
    stayed friends for many years.
    I always felt that the guys I fought with back in the day, always brought us closer. There's that mutual respect after you throw hands with someone. It squashes all the beef that there was. You respect each other for having the guts to step up and throw down.

Comment

Originally posted by Funt Cucker View Post
      I have an outstanding fued with a giant chicken that tried to hustle me. Every time I see him it's on, on site. Complete dust up too, wrecking the whole city. Millions in damages and somehow have never been sued or arrested.

Here's the proof

https://youtu.be/xrziHnudx3g
      One of the biggest rivalries in history. Bigger than the Mexicans and Puerto Ricans.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        and if so, how did you take it? did you get dropped like a sack of potatoes? did you take it like a champ? were you wobbled?

was is a sucker punch, or perhaps it was a mutual fight?

the only time i recall getting punched in the face was back in middle school when kids would try to make you flinch by throwing a pretend punch but the kid actually hit me for real but since he pulled his punch it didn't hurt that miuch.

i wish i knew how strong my chin is now in adulthood. i think i have an iron jaw. if only there was a way to test it.

i wish there was a way to have a mutual 1v1 fight with someone of your choosing. no one could jump in or use weapons, only fists. i'd be fighting dudes like Zaroku on the regular.
        In the USMC I took a strait shot to the head while fighting with Pugil Sticks.
        I lost felling in my legs couldn't tell if I was standing or on my ass but one of the instructors yelled fight through it you are still standing. After about 30 seconds I began to feel my legs again. 20 seconds later I told myself if you don't knock him on his ass you will go down again. I started head hunting and struck him under the chin. Guy went down fight was over. Everything else is a little fuzzy.

Years later I was a rookie cop. My training (officer/*******) were booking an arrestee. This was before cell phones. Dick wad left me alone because he need to call his girlfriend. I was alone in a cage with the susp. The jailer was on the other side of the cage. Jailer told me to finger print the susp. We were taught to roll the finger using both hands.

Stupid clocked me with his right fist (sucker punch for sure). I remembered no feeling in my legs and the fuzzy head from boot camp. Just like a troubled fighter I held on to the susp for dear life. During this time two officers from our Metro unit come out of the elevator one pulled me aside the other was a martial arts instructor and choked out the susp.

They later discovered I broke the susps hand (When I slammed him against the wall) according to the jailer!

In real truth I don't remember ****.

Thats why I love boxing! Fighters are out on their feet and don't quit!

Just like tonight! You know Arreola was out on his feet! Glad his corner did the right thing!
        Last edited by TJ highway; 07-17-2016, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X