Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruiserweight fight to watch and score: Craig Kennedy vs. Joel "Big Joe" Tambwe Djeko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruiserweight fight to watch and score: Craig Kennedy vs. Joel "Big Joe" Tambwe Djeko

I searched for a thread on this, but it's so "under the radar" that I don't believe one was made.

Upcoming UK prospect Craig Kennedy (14-0, 8 KOs) takes on Belgium's eccentric Joel "Big Joe" Tambwe Djeko (9-1-1, 4 KOs). Djeko dances and showboats, and is quite something to see.

Unfortunately what was supposed to be a learning fight for Kennedy turns into something of a nightmare for him, in an engrossing little match. I've given away by the thread that it goes the distance... but who did you score it for?
    Craig Kennedy
    25.00%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Joel Tambwe Djeko
    0.00%
    I was too busy masturbating and forgot to score, but I believe it was Djeko
    75.00%

Derranged Rockin' Beercules led

Comment

i thought kennedy deserved the nod. djeko seemed like the potentially more dangerous fighter but he didn't do enough work. if they have a rematch i think it's djeko's to lose

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        i thought kennedy deserved the nod. djeko seemed like the potentially more dangerous fighter but he didn't do enough work. if they have a rematch i think it's djeko's to lose
        I wasn't accurately scoring tbh, I got wrapped up in it. I do feel that there were instances where it might have been stopped if it was the reverse. Kennedy didn't look especially hurt, but hurt even for it to be a "TKO victory" if he'd dropped Djeko like that.

I hate to say that UK boxing is corrupt, but this fight did have a whiff of it.

Comment

great little gem of a fight, I've watched kennedy come up and while he's improved alot, he's a big KO waiting to happen.
          Might be a fun career to carry on watching though.
          the black enzo mac

Comment

Giving this a watch now lad

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              I'll get to this, lad.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                great little gem of a fight, I've watched kennedy come up and while he's improved alot, he's a big KO waiting to happen.
                Might be a fun career to carry on watching though.
                the black enzo mac
                Thanks for joining in, mate. I was gutted that Big Joe didn't appear to get a fair shake.

Comment

Working...
                X