Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Unlike First Two Pacquiao Fights, Bradley Avoiding Overtraining

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Unlike First Two Pacquiao Fights, Bradley Avoiding Overtraining

Timothy Bradley is taking a more practical approach to this training camp in hopes of avoiding the leg and foot injuries that hindered him during his first two fights against Manny Pacquiao.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When I read Teddy quotes, I can hear his voice saying it

Comment

I honestly hope Manny beats the **** out of Bradley..dude is using his life long trainer as an excuse for his loss and his short comings...i hope Manny beats his ass

Comment

Originally posted by davidw9785 View Post
        When I read Teddy quotes, I can hear his voice saying it
        It's funny you say that. I can almost hear Atlas making that speech about the human body, in a tone just a little less animated than the fireman speech.

Comment

Bradley is blaming overtraining on the injuries he sustained in the Pacquiao fights. He was trying to maneuver out of the way of Manny's punches when he broke his foot and sprained his calf.

Comment

Like Tim but he is flip flopping on vegan thing. Said before meat makes him tired and sluggish. Vegan diet gave him energy now saying opposite.

Comment

Also injuries were him getting blasted and trying to stand ground twisted knees and feet. Also pushing off on knees and feet to generate power during exchanges resulted in sprains and trauma. Manny just faster stronger hits harder throws more combos moves better has his number

Comment

Should have stayed on that vegan diet, he beat Pac the first time on that s*** it seemed to make him stronger. Not that I could ever do it.

Comment

I'm glad they mentioned that. A combination of this and trying to duck and pivot to avoid Pac's combos is why he's always tearing his legs up.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                    Like Tim but he is flip flopping on vegan thing. Said before meat makes him tired and sluggish. Vegan diet gave him energy now saying opposite.
                    Lol before he used to say meat makes him sluggish. Now under Atlas it's better hehe

Comment

Working...
                    X