Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my Top 5 people or groups I hate in the boxing world...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't Verdejo Dominican?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      Now where do I start with this hypocritical ****.

Let's take a look down memory lane shall we.
      /thread lol freedom is a hypocritical kunt

Comment

Easy work and it took me just less than 5 minutes. I've just exposed your hypocrisy. A few of those posts were made in 2013 and there were more that I couldn't be arsed to post. The rules were clear during that time but somehow you flouted and was given a stay of execution more times than I can care to mention.The fact is, you're a vile hypocritical **** with a nasty agenda on this site. You've been banned more times than anyone else, you have threads made about you more than anybody else, you've embarrassed yourself on this site more times than anybody else ever has and you show no signs of letting up.

Your boyfriend got murked embarrassingly and now you have found new boys to jerk to and defend at all costs.

You see what you did? Now he's gotta go back and start deleting those posts. It's his MO

Comment

It's bad to hate people based on their skin color or religious affiliation. Theirs so many more good reasons.

Like I hate this black dude I work with not because of his race but because he always gives terrible sports advice,stutters and is ******ed.

I hate this, I want to say Italian guy at work,not because of his ethnic background but because he is a delusional hobbit who thinks he's an amazing athlete. In reality he's 4'9 and 60 pounds overweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
            My Top 5
            1.Mexican Fanboys
            2.Eastern European Fanboys and boxers
            3.*******s
            4.Boricua Haters
            5.Dominicans
            I'm curious to know what that word might be lol.

I think us Brits might deserve a point on that board as do I think to an extent Americans as well.

Comment

Now where do I start with this hypocritical ****.

Let's take a look down memory lane shall we.
              Easy work and it took me just less than 5 minutes. I've just exposed your hypocrisy. A few of those posts were made in 2013 and there were more that I couldn't be arsed to post. The rules were clear during that time but somehow you flouted and was given a stay of execution more times than I can care to mention.The fact is, you're a vile hypocritical **** with a nasty agenda on this site. You've been banned more times than anyone else, you have threads made about you more than anybody else, you've embarrassed yourself on this site more times than anybody else ever has and you show no signs of letting up.

Your boyfriend got murked embarrassingly and now you have found new boys to jerk to and defend at all costs.

Looks like Jedi Vader got Freedom some ether for Kwanzaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Stiff Dummy
                Surprise surprise, only one person gets banned from this thread!

BostonGuy has a vendetta against me....I mean "Dirk" because he doesn't post nice about Golovkin and his other ****ty heroes.

Aren't you in your 40s or something you fat f@ggit? Lol....crying like a little b1tch because someone criticises your man crushes. Desperate to "silence me"

And also because I...sorry, "Dirk" bullies your boyfriend Freedom.

Dont stand up to Freedom if you want to still post here, its against Boston Gay's house rules. You aren't allowed to retaliate or point out Freedom's hypocrisy when he tries to get people banned.

Also the TS doesn't get banned for making a race bait thread either.

And the child pimp supporter aldo5408 randomly calls people racists out of nowhere with no provocation but Dirk gets banned for retaliating?

Dirk doesnt care anyway, he knew Boston F@g would do that - stupid predictable puppet showing his biases as a mod by running in to ban me straight away

I...I mean "Dirk"....quits this forum anyway. Full of ******s and is even moderated by an emotional fat f@ggot fanboy.

Comment

BostonGuy has a vendetta against me....I mean "Dirk" because he doesn't post nice about Golovkin and his other ****ty heroes.

Aren't you in your 40s or something you fat f@ggit? Lol....crying like a little b1tch because someone criticises your man crushes. Desperate to "silence me"

Dont stand up to Freedom if you want to still post here, its against Boston Gay's house rules. You aren't allowed to retaliate or point out Freedom's hypocrisy when he tries to get people banned.

And the child pimp supporter aldo5408 randomly calls people racists out of nowhere with no provocation but Dirk gets banned for retaliating?

Dirk doesnt care anyway, he knew Boston F@g would do that - stupid predictable puppet showing his biases as a mod by running in to ban me straight away

I...I mean "Dirk"....quits this forum anyway. Full of ******s and is even moderated by an emotional fat f@ggot fanboy.
                  Dirks current ban has more to do with his comments about Larry Holmes daughter,Holly Holms. He didn't say anything racist but he did call her some derogatory names.

Edit: or at least that's my understanding. I could be wrong but I doubt it.

Comment

Lmao hey Dick Tickler, nobody is missing you

I hope its a permanent ban for Dirk the guy is an absolute utter tool who does nothing more than look for argument, how pathetic?
                    If it was Boston who did his job by banning this constant flaming troller then good on him.

Comment

Originally posted by KOVALBOXER View Post
                      Who are you again?

Another gay white power fanboy like Freedom. ? You'll fit in here well.

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                      Lmao hey Dick Tickler, nobody is missing you

I hope its a permanent ban for Dirk the guy is an absolute utter tool who does nothing more than look for argument, how pathetic?
                      If it was Boston who did his job by banning this constant flaming troller then good on him.
                      Maybe I'll join that hardcore gamer chatline that you're so fond of.

I'll have to wait for my virginity to grow back first doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X