No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather May 4th fight to be announced in the next few days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd should go on espn "The Decision II"

Drag it out for 20minutes only to find out what everyone and their dead grandmothers already know, Guerrero.

Comment

FLoyds PPV is going to bomb because Floyd can't yell out random words like, "Pacquiao you're next" to hype up his fights only to go on vacation.

Should be interesting what #'s he brings. His PPV's would be in the 600k range if it wasn't for Canelo

Comment

I'd rather hear who Canelo is fighting. Will Broner be fighting? They should just announce it all at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSun View Post
          FLoyds PPV is going to bomb because Floyd can't yell out random words like, "Pacquiao you're next" to hype up his fights only to go on vacation.

Should be interesting what #'s he brings. His PPV's would be in the 600k range if it wasn't for Canelo
          Your telling me you know 600k people who paying $60 to watch canelo vs Gomez? You have just made the dumbest statment of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
            Your telling me you know 600k people who paying $60 to watch canelo vs Gomez? You have just made the dumbest statment of the year.
            I wouldn't and Gomez is my favorite fighter from the contender

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
              I'd be shocked if it's anything other than Robert Guerrero.
              Read my mind...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Steve Carp ‏@stevecarprj
                Both Richard Schaefer and Leonard Ellerbe said an announcement on @FloydMayweather May 4 fight at MGM Grand expected in next few days.
                Talk to me Phant. Who do you think Floyd will fight?

Comment

Oh shiietz Floyd still around? Forgot all about this guy in the past few months lol.

Comment

I hope it's Bradley. I think Arums is desperate enough to make the fight with Floyd/GBP. I'm t thinking Canelo might be facing Guerrero or Maidana.

Comment

or you will realize manny has nothing to do with his fame

Comment

Working...
                      X