Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
    All accusations are as yet unproven. I will give PBF the benefit of the doubt.
    Floyd is not the real issue. at least not yet before something more comes out. It's GBP, USADA, Quillin and Morales.

Floyd fanboys need to stop being butthurt.

Comment

• the morrales GBP sh it has been completely overshadowed by the mentioning of floyds name it and it's a pity cause that stuff is REAL and messed up.

Comment

• Can't we all just agree that a lot more dudes are on the juice than what was originally thought and just move on to something else? Talking about it isn't going to change anything when promoters and trainers are pushing the guys to take the drugs and facilitating coverups.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          How can they moron, when the people protecting Floyd have thrown away the results. All that's left is their word saying Floyd fuvked 3x than against moronic people such us yourslef that it can't be true. I go for Ped experts all day! Damn shyiits too easy!
          lmao

take off ur tin foil hat

Even Hauser admits he is not 100% sure about the rumors, yet you seem to know all the glory details, what do you know that everyone else doesnt and how?

I hate morons like you who put their own spin on a story

Name me the PED experts, give me actual quotes from them..

You hate Money May that you believe in fairly tales conjured up in ur own mind...stupid Pacfart, i have to laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Can't we all just agree that a lot more dudes are on the juice than what was originally thought and just move on to something else? Talking about it isn't going to change anything when promoters and trainers are pushing the guys to take the drugs and facilitating coverups.
            People talking about it is the only hope there is of something changing. If a journalist stirs up a discussion then they'll be encouraged to keep searching, if they're met with a deafening silence then they won't.

Ultimately, and without a shadow of a doubt, there will be more doping scandals down the line. That's the one thing you know for a fact from the experiences of other sports confronting the issue.

They've all tried to ignore, and it's come back to bite all of them in the ass.

Comment

• You clowns don't have proof that Floyd or Pacquiao used PEDS. You're all embarrassing yourselves protecting the fighters that you love. These posts are so ****ing embarrassing to read that you all ought to be ashamed of yourselves calling yourselves boxing fans. That's why I always **** on you mother****ers that I don't respect. You heard about the alien space craft that picked up Pacquiao and Floyd and flew them to planet ******* and made them fight each other. These aliens injected Pac and Floyd with PEDS, placed them in an arena Conehead style and Floyd knocked Pacquiao out with a punch called the jabbodyshotstraightleft.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Floyd is not the real issue. at least not yet before something more comes out. It's GBP, USADA, Quillin and Morales.

Floyd fanboys need to stop being butthurt.
                Yeah look at 'em go. I'm not even sure if they really read the article and knew that Morales and Quillin's in there too.

They really get butthurt when Floyd's name's on the mix.

The real issue is the ones spinning and running all these.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  You clowns don't have proof that Floyd or Pacquiao used PEDS. You're all embarrassing yourselves protecting the fighters that you love. These posts are so ****ing embarrassing to read that you all ought to be ashamed of yourselves calling yourselves boxing fans. That's why I always **** on you mother****ers that I don't respect. You heard about the alien space craft that picked up Pacquiao and Floyd and flew them to planet ******* and made them fight each other. These aliens injected Pac and Floyd with PEDS, placed them in an arena Conehead style and Floyd knocked Pacquiao out with a punch called the jabbodyshotstraightleft.
                  Do you have someone you can talk to?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Can't we all just agree that a lot more dudes are on the juice than what was originally thought and just move on to something else? Talking about it isn't going to change anything when promoters and trainers are pushing the guys to take the drugs and facilitating coverups.
                    Are you suggesting that we should just let those who will juice do it?

I disagree. It's not the proper thing for kids to know that they have to use drugs to be able to be successfull in sports. Something must be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
                      Yeah look at 'em go. I'm not even sure if they really read the article and knew that Morales and Quillin's in there too.

They really get butthurt when Floyd's name's on the mix.

The real issue is the ones spinning and running all these.
                      Agreed.

Of course Floyd's test results could become a major issue/scandal, but we are not there yet. Hopefully some reporters will begin asking questions in that regard.

It's another thing with the USADA and GBP. It's close to a smoking gun there.

Comment

Working...
                      X