Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 CENT officially parts ways The Money Team "I'm no longer apart or down with TMT ..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    well that's it for fifty's boxing career. time to go back to selling toasters with martha stewart or some ****.
    What happen to fiddy is a smart business man?? Damn y'all brutal. First y'all was riding with fiddy and tmt lol now y'all trashing the man??

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
      Crazy how money ruins relationships smh
      its not money, its weasel ass cats like 5-0

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        What happen to fiddy is a smart business man?? Damn y'all brutal. First y'all was riding with fiddy and tmt lol now y'all trashing the man??
        not all of us. you can check my post history

Comment

Best of luck to.the both of them. U think both will fail in their promotional ventures but that's their fault. All a buncha petty bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            not all of us. you can check my post history
            actually, we can't. only to a certain extent.

Comment

I never did care. I was always just hoping for the best for boxing.

Prolly best this way. Floyd is in boxing for the Floyd Mayweather promotion. 50 seemed to actually want to be in it for the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                actually, we can't. only to a certain extent.
                There's other wats to check.it. there a search function.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  you must have me confused with someone else...

Comment

50 Cent is taking over baby!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                      A man with serious gambling problem....yeah that maybe an issue.
                      Ain't surprise he broke.
                      I agree, his gambling may become a problem, but I always got the idea that he had somewhat of a gauge on how much to spend. I saw one interview where he said he wanted to spend/gamble, but he had lost money prior in another bet, so he felt he just couldnt do it! I think Floyd likes having the stereotypical boxer image of a guy who blows money and gambles, but I kind of think he has it under control, and for the most part its a facade! The last time he went broke, was because someone scammed him out of money, not because of over spending! Smart guy I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X