Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wach and acceptable opponent for Wladimir? Who would you prefer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One good fight wont pay him as much as 10. He is 35 and he can beat the ship out of everyone for next 5 years and get paid couple mills for each, why would he retire?

Comment

every single one of the klitschko brothers' remaining fights should all be against manuel charr. i won't accept anything less.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        andy ruiz jr would take him
        andy ruiz would actually be able to hit wlad cause andy punches amazingly fast, corrie sanders was the only fighter to beat wlad without getting lucky and it was his handspeed that got wlad, ruiz is problem is that hes fat and outta shape, so was corrie sanders , ruiz is too young but corrie beat wlad when corrie was too ****ing old, i saw a very very very raw andy ruiz give old man holyfield a sparring beatdown easily but was sparring, in 2 or 3 years of raising his stock, ruiz might be in a shot to get potentially pummmeled and humiliated by wlad , lol, or he might do a corrie sanders but i think in andys case, a win over wlad would be luck

Comment

At the moment, I'd rather have Pulev or Povetkin fighting Wlad next, maybe Adamek.

Wach, Fury, Botsov, Solis, Arreola, are next available contenders and all decent.

Comment

Originally posted by 11player View Post
            At the moment, I'd rather have Pulev or Povetkin fighting Wlad next, maybe Adamek.

Wach, Fury, Botsov, Solis, Arreola, are next available contenders and all decent.
            Adamek has got probably the least chance of anyone on that list of beating Wlad, it's almost 100% he would be KO'd

In order of interest

Solis
            Boytsov
            Fury
            Pulev
            Wach
            Arreola
            Adamek

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
              andy ruiz would actually be able to hit wlad cause andy punches amazingly fast, corrie sanders was the only fighter to beat wlad without getting lucky and it was his handspeed that got wlad, ruiz is problem is that hes fat and outta shape, so was corrie sanders , ruiz is too young but corrie beat wlad when corrie was too ****ing old, i saw a very very very raw andy ruiz give old man holyfield a sparring beatdown easily but was sparring, in 2 or 3 years of raising his stock, ruiz might be in a shot to get potentially pummmeled and humiliated by wlad , lol, or he might do a corrie sanders but i think in andys case, a win over wlad would be luck
              Don't forget that today's Wlad and Sander's Wlad are quite different fighters.
              Wlad lost the fight due to wrong tactics as well - he tried to box Sanders when he was badly stunned. I can't see today's Wlad making the same mistake.

He took well some big shots from Haye and I don't think Sanders was the harder puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                Don't forget that today's Wlad and Sander's Wlad are quite different fighters.
                Wlad lost the fight due to wrong tactics as well - he tried to box Sanders when he was badly stunned. I can't see today's Wlad making the same mistake.

He took well some big shots from Haye and I don't think Sanders was the harder puncher.
                he was a harder puncher, he was also bigger and a LOT more resiliant, meaning he was able to simply walk straight through the jab and clobber Wlad.

Wlad has improved, but at the same rate the quality of his opposition has declined.

I would favour sanders against any Klitschko opponent since their fight.

I would also favour Sanders to KO Haye, and I say that as a biased brit, the man was a tremendous fighter, he just lacked the dedication

Comment

I agree Sanders was very awkward and tricky fighter. Not sure if he is the bigger puncher than Haye is but he was definitely more resilient.

Anyhow I don't believe that prime Sanders would have a lot of chance against today's Wlad.
                  Last edited by Simurgh; 08-13-2012, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    I don't think Sanders was the harder puncher.
                    Sanders was an incredible puncher, with more discipline and motivation he could have been really great.

Comment

Originally posted by 11player View Post

I agree. That's a good assessment of Wlad's potential opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X