Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tebow Has More Playoff Wins For The Donkeys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its funny how peoples feeling or oppinions on players come from the fact that their friend are a fan of a player or team so that makes the dislike them

Comment

Same thing i thought about as the game ended. tebow took them farther than peyton lol. my niners vs ravens(the harbaugh bowl) super bowl dream is still alive. i wish ray lewis and ed reed the best, go canes! []_[]

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        just curious who is your team?

I think he's a Broncos fan, but can't really tell. Maybe borderline, but he's very apt at keeping it in the grey area. Hiding the pain with humor maybe? I'm not a hardcore NFL guy, but default to Broncos since thats the local thing I grew up around. I'd react the same way I guess...

Comment

I hope the Ravens lose, I would hate to see them make the super bowl

Comment

Can't spell Citrus without UT-Spurrier.

Peyton is a born loser. He was a loser in college and he is a loser as a professional. The only reason he even has a super bowl ring is because his defense bailed him out in the end a few years ago. They won in spite of his garbage play.

Comment

Originally posted by bolodux View Post
              I think he's a Broncos fan, but can't really tell. Maybe borderline, but he's very apt at keeping it in the grey area. Hiding the pain with humor maybe? I'm not a hardcore NFL guy, but default to Broncos since thats the local thing I grew up around. I'd react the same way I guess...
              Possibly a Raiders fan?

Comment

Sucks, I wanted the Broncos to win it all.

And give me a break, Cheaphoe got lucky. They shouldn't even have been in the playoffs. How often does a .500 team get in?

Comment

How dare a raiders fan utter a word.

Comment

Not gonna lie that game hurt we had it and then imploded it,1st number one seed gone i seriously am sad.oh and fck john fox

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Pats aren't winning a Super Bowl. They'll have a hard time getting out of the AFC. Basically, I don't expect them to win a Super Bowl without two perfect Brady games and one game where the D steps up. That's not going to happen.
                      C'mon man, Pats D is much improved from last year's.

I feel the force is with us this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X