No announcement yet.

Dez Bryant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dez Bryant

Can this kid be the best WR in the game in the next couple of years?

He's a fukin beast, everything you throw his way he goes and gets and has serious speed.

The skill is certainly there. I've got a feeling he might turn out to be a bit of a diva, though. I could be wrong.

I think there's a few guys that will be ahead of him for the next few years. And if Vick stays clicking in Philly, I think Desean Jackson, as long as he stays healthy, will be the top WR next year.

Comment

I was so happy when they got him at 24 in the draft... Looks like the gamble paid off. Besides the little hazing incident with Roy Williams (which that was taken care of) he has been a model citizen and teammate.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        The skill is certainly there. I've got a feeling he might turn out to be a bit of a diva, though. I could be wrong.

I think there's a few guys that will be ahead of him for the next few years. And if Vick stays clicking in Philly, I think Desean Jackson, as long as he stays healthy, will be the top WR next year.
        I don't think Desean Jackson will ever be as good because of his size. He's basically a deep threat and that's about it. He has incredible speed but he's more in the mold of a Santana Moss.

Originally posted by BattleHardened View Post
        I was so happy when they got him at 24 in the draft... Looks like the gamble paid off. Besides the little hazing incident with Roy Williams (which that was taken care of) he has been a model citizen and teammate.
        I liked the fact he didn't do that hazing bull****. He showed that he's not about that BS and just came here to play. He didn't do anything wrong and he has a nasty disposition to him, he's kind of like Michael Irvin in that sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          I don't think Desean Jackson will ever be as good because of his size. He's basically a deep threat and that's about it. He has incredible speed but he's more in the mold of a Santana Moss.
          Yeah, I'm thinking more along the lines of leading the league in receiving, rather than who the best all around WR is.

As far as the overall best WR in the game.... I think it's Andre Johnson until he starts to lose a step or two.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
            Yeah, I'm thinking more along the lines of leading the league in receiving, rather than who the best all around WR is.

As far as the overall best WR in the game.... I think it's Andre Johnson until he starts to lose a step or two.
            Yea Dez isn't as big or strong as Andre Johnson but he's more athletic IMO. He's so fast and can get up so high.

he's so young and I think he is going to be a baller for Dallas for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              Yea Dez isn't as big or strong as Andre Johnson but he's more athletic IMO. He's so fast and can get up so high.

he's so young and I think he is going to be a baller for Dallas for a long time.
              I agree. Just hope he doesn't develop a huge T.O. like ego.

Comment

Pretty much.

It's been known that he would be really good since HS.

Comment

Larry Fitzgerald with a half decent quarterback will be the best wide receiver.

He is a complete freak of nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    Larry Fitzgerald with a half decent quarterback will be the best wide receiver.

He is a complete freak of nature.
                    I see a lot of Fitz in Dez...

Man I have been so impressed with this kid, the catches he is making are crazy. He also has giant hands and is strong as an ox.

Can't wait to see this kid and Romo get down.

Comment

Working...
                    X