Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suico Calling Out Barrera !!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suico isnt ready to move up against a fighter like Barrera.

Comment

Yeah, okay.

Suico couldn't even blast out Fana. So there goes that punchers chance.

NEXT

Comment

LOL now everyone thinks they can beat the top 130lb Mexican fighters.The only Legit 130lb fighters are Barrera, Morales, Marquez, and Juarez.Pacquiao got lucky when he fought Barrera, Barrera was pulled out of training because of the fires in Big Bear,and also had his head examined alot.Barrera can beat Pacquiao easy, Pacquiao was only a one hit wonder. I doubt Suico is any good.Suico should not be calling out apponents that he doesn't stand a chance against.
        Last edited by Gonzalo; 04-30-2005, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzalo
          LOL now everyone thinks they can beat the top 130lb Mexican fighters.The only Legit 130lb fighters are Barrera, Morales, Marquez, and Juarez.Pacquiao got lucky when he fought Barrera, Barrera was pulled out of training because of the fires in Big Bear,and also had his head examined alot.Barrera can beat Pacquiao easy, Pacquiao was only a one hit wonder. I doubt Suico is any good.Suico should not be calling out apponents that he doesn't stand a chance against.
          Marquez is a legit 130 pounder having one fight in that weight lmao nice. And yeah keep blaming doctor checkups for a 7 year old wound and mother nature for barrera's 11 round mauling lmao ahahahahhahaa **** never gets old lol

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::.
            Suico isnt ready to move up against a fighter like Barrera.
            ready or not his knocking at the door of the CHAMP ...

let me put it straight here SUICO is improving and he needs to fight higher level opponents to get better, Barerra is the LION's Den, but if SUICO could get in another eliminator for a chance to be mandatory this is the best time to take it...

Surprise is the key ...

Comment

I have read an article saying MAB also wants Suico but ultimately Golden Boy Promotions will have to decide who he is going to fight next.

Definitely MAB is a much better well rounded fighter than Suico but you'll never know . . . one solid punch from Randy can change the whole complexion of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jomapac
                thats the most logical scenario of the fight MAB will box the bigger slower Suico to submission, but the one punch will always be there for the whole 12 rounds (or as long the fight lasts) ...

I also think that Suico is stronger than PAC and hits a lot harder but if ever the two will face each other I think Pac's speed will be the dominating and deciding factor, but that's the last fight I want to see, but would rather this two guys face different opponents, i would rather have two than one ...
                suico might hit harder than pac but pac is definitely faster... he needs to work on his speed to surprise barrera the way pac did...

Comment

Originally posted by pso_junior
                  I have read an article saying MAB also wants Suico but ultimately Golden Boy Promotions will have to decide who he is going to fight next.

Definitely MAB is a much better well rounded fighter than Suico but you'll never know . . . one solid punch from Randy can change the whole complexion of the fight.
                  i agree... nobody gave the power punching pac a chance against a legendary barrera, this may also be the case for suico if he gets the needed preparation for barrera...

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenboyprm
                    Yeah, okay.

Suico couldn't even blast out Fana. So there goes that punchers chance.

NEXT
                    I wonder if you have seen that fight and saw how suico got robbed .

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo
                      I wonder if you have seen that fight and saw how suico got robbed .
                      he didn't, got it from hearsay

Comment

Working...
                      X