Israel air strikes on Gaza kills Hamas leader

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Israel has the right to defend itself.
    The problem is how do you define a legitimate Israel? The present Israel bears no relation at all to the Israel when it was originally formed with huge amounts of land usurped which was formerly ear marked as Palestinian territory.
    Does the Israel of today with so much usurped land have the same moral right to existance as the smaller Israel of it's conception?
    Do the Palestinians have a right to land that was was earmarked to them but is now fully usurped and occupied by Israel?
    The whole situation is a mess and there will never be peace just degrees of violence and the worse the deal the Palestinians get and the more they are cornered the greater the resentment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
      You think that just "thinking" will unseat these superpowers that control everything?
      I find this somewhat of a paradox coming from you sir. Afterall you're a guy who keeps on buying guns, ammo and other supplies yet you advocate for general apathy.

Comment

• How does this all end from a Palestinian standpoint?

Will this only be finished with Isreal completely wiped off the map?

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          How does this all end from a Palestinian standpoint?

When it comes to wiping countries off the map Israel is doing pretty well as demonstrated by the maps below which shows a shrinking Palestine.

Last edited by Prince Mongo; 11-20-2012, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Mongo View Post
            When it comes to wiping countries off the map Israel is doing pretty well as demonstrated by the maps below which shows a shrinking Palestine.

I asked how does it end from a Palestinian standpoint. White gone from the entire map?

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              Bottom line: Israel's long term plans is to totally remove the Palestinians from that area of the world.

All these little instigation's and skirmishes are designed to achieve that ultimate goal. And the US is in support of it, because they have done little to stop Israel from building settlements, little to stop Israel from killing Hamas at will and little to cut off support of Israel.

All you have to do is look at the former Palestinian map and how it is slowly but surely being absorbed by Israel. There will be NO PEACE between the Palestinians\Hamas and Israel .... Never!!!!

Its all there!!!!!
              Originally posted by shogunn View Post
              How does this all end from a Palestinian standpoint?

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
              I asked how does it end from a Palestinian standpoint. White gone from the entire map?
              There is no definative answer to that. Some Palestinians would go for a settlement with a state that has a meaningful piece of land. But clearly right now Palestine as it stands now is unacceptable. You raise a very good point though. I have never seen a Palestinian proposal defining what compromise they want. There must be a reason for this and my guess is the media hides this.

Comment

There is no definative answer to that. Some Palestinians would go for a settlement with a state that has a meaningful piece of land. But clearly right now Palestine as it stands now is unacceptable. You raise a very good point though. I have never seen a Palestinian proposal defining what compromise they want. There must be a reason for this and my guess is the media hides this.
                I'm going to say no to this, and almost shocked this is what you believe. Don't try to simply lay the blame on "the media".. Why would the media hide this? Are they also silencing every person in this thread?

The media isn't 1 entity run by 1 person or group, there are probably millions of different media outlets in existence. I find it impossible that the reason why we haven't heard 1 proposal is because the entire media is purposely hiding this info to make look palestians look evil. Including Al Jazeera.

Comment

The main reason is because they want the total destruction and removal of Israel. Palestine's "compromise" has always been to get rid of Israel. Its been what 70 years and they still dont know what they want, but its somehow the media's fault for "hiding it"? Im not even sure what that means.

Terrorist organizations like Hama's will never stop terrorizing Israel until they "leave" and we know that isnt happening
                  Last edited by Russian Crushin; 11-20-2012, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom.
                    This video is by a Jewish man who converted to Orthodox Christianity:

So what if he used to be jewish? Anyone can make conspiracy nut youtube videos

Comment

• Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                      I'm going to say no to this, and almost shocked this is what you believe. Don't try to simply lay the blame on "the media".. Why would the media hide this? Are they also silencing every person in this thread?

The media isn't 1 entity run by 1 person or group, there are probably millions of different media outlets in existence. I find it impossible that the reason why we haven't heard 1 proposal is because the entire media is purposely hiding this info to make look palestians look evil. Including Al Jazeera.
                      I am glad you are shocked. It may get you thinking that the illusions that we create in our minds by repetitive propaganda really don't stand up to real logical scrutiny.
                      The line being fed is Israel are the good guys the Palestinians the bad Muslim terrorist nut jobs. But look at the maps and they tell their own story and if you look shrinking Palestinian territory only a nut job would find that acceptable.
                      Lets say there was a PROMOTED real proposal that the majority of Palestinians found acceptable which would lead to a more peaceful situation ( I say more peaceful because not all Palestinians would go for it ). But there would be more peace than there is now and if the Palestinians felt they had something to lose would curb the militant activity.There would be defined land masses in that proposal giving a meaningful amount of space for a Palestinian state. What would happen if that was accepted? Large tracts of the occupied territories would have to be vacated by the Jewish settlers that would have to cram in to the legitimate part of Israel causing all sorts of problems. The settlers would go crazy if they were moved out and would most likely want any Israeli Prime Minister implementing this policy assassinated. The longer the occupied Territories are in Israel's hands the more they are built out and the more populated they become the more difficult it is to reverse things.
                      Right now the media has the Israelis as the good guys who are being victimized . If the media got behind a real compromise proposal and the world could see a viable solution which reversed the land grab and Israel was totally unreasonable and refused it Israel would be perceived as a criminal thieving state. Israel has no intention of releasing the usurped territories. They just want the Palestinian's to accept the pittance they have and suck it up. They have gained most of the land and don't want to hand it back.That is why there is nothing ever real on the table. We get the mantra Israel has a right to exist which most of us accept but in it's present form it is at the expense of Palestinian land. Palestine has a right to exist also and in it's present tiny form it is a joke.
                      We are told that the Palestinians are unreasonable and Israel has a right to defend it self and it is all the Palestinian's fault and while that perception is out there Israel gets a free pass to sit on the stolen usurped Territories and give them a nice PC name the occupied Territories which is now being called the disputed territories but the bottom line is through force it will forever be Israeli territory.
                      Last edited by Prince Mongo; 11-20-2012, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X