No announcement yet.

Lets say Timothy Bradley beats Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
    Does Bradley fight GGG though, or does he vacate?
    bradley gets a voluntary defense and fights rios, rios gets a voluntary defense and fights vargas, and the list goes on thru the top rank stable...

Comment

I don't think Bradley can beat Cotto. If he did I think he would have the good sense and class to drop the middleweight title and return to 147. I don't think he would fight GGG. As far as I know Bradley doesn't have a death wish. I don't blame Cotto for not fighting GGG. I blame him for not fighting GGG and not stepping down from his middleweight title.

Comment

I agree. Bradley can't beat Cotto. And as I see, GGG is better than Cotto.

Comment

they will give step aside money to GGG lol then get ready for Pacquiao vs Bradley III

Comment

Bradley vs Cotto would be a very interesting fight. I have Cotto winning it by a very close decision. But if Bradley pulled it off, I think he would try to fight GGG if the money was right. And in all honesty, I think he could beat GGG. As long as he used his speed and boxing ability for 12 rounds, I honestly think he could pull it off. GGG does not impress me. He hits very hard and seems to have a great chin. But he looked very slow in his last fight, and he got hit pretty easily. I just think a fighter with skill and speed could outpoint him if they could make it to the last bell.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              I give Bradley a great chance at beating Cotto...as for GGG, absolutely Bradley would step in with GGG I THINK!

Bradley might be little but that dude has HEART and he is fearless! The problem would be with the Weight, he would likely need a catchweight in all fairness. That is asking a lot to expect him to just leap all the way to a full blown Middlweight down from Welterweight
              timmy and ggg are at least 2 weight classes apart.

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
                Lets say if Bradley is the Cotto opponent, and beats Cotto.

Do you think Bradley would fight GGG for the MW title? Talk about a small guy fighting a killer at 160.

And knowing Bradley he definitely has the heart to do it.
                I'll do you one better, let's say Bradley beats Cotto and the Danny Garcia beats Bradley at a catch weight of 144, and then Crawford beats Danny at 140 for the lineal middleweight title. Crawford would be the lineal MW champion weighing in at 140lbs. That would be something.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  I give Bradley a great chance at beating Cotto...as for GGG, absolutely Bradley would step in with GGG I THINK!

Bradley might be little but that dude has HEART and he is fearless! The problem would be with the Weight, he would likely need a catchweight in all fairness. That is asking a lot to expect him to just leap all the way to a full blown Middlweight down from Welterweight

His wife/Manager would not allow that.

Comment

As sad is it sounds.... Bradley is way more likely to fight Golovkin than Cotto is.

Comment

Bradley would be chained in a basement until the third Pacquiao fight was signed.

Comment

Working...
                      X