Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao at the bitter english and calzagay fans your all pathetic
    Ward p4p numero uno

Comment

I think sakio brings his best but it won't be enough to overcome the slick Ward.

Ward by UD.

Comment

I thought Ward won by a point...and possible draw. Really close fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Really? People actually thought Bika won? Wow
          I know men i was like wtf .. then i saw the poll results and went WTF i did watch the fight and yeah sure Sakio its a tough customer and tried hard to rough ward up but no way he won the fight.

Comment

BRITISH LlON, dan_cov, Earl Hickey, Halls of Fame, jermainerambo, raskat

quite the gallery of scallywags.

Comment

i scored it a draw. i've watched the fight 3 times maybe. i dont have a problem with either guy winning 7-5. i do have a problem with the official scorecards though.

Comment

I voted that Ward won. If a fighter wants a fair fight with fair judging and a fair referee then don't fight Ward in Oakland.

Comment

Originally posted by BRITISH LlON View Post
                  There is a part in me that believes you wouldn't make this thread if you believed Ward won the fight, yet you voted for him in the poll.
                  I'm sick and tired of reading dumb fans say Bika won. This poll was to shut those people up. It was an ugly fight, not a close fight. It wasn't even tough to score IMO, Ward clearly won overall, but Bika didn't make the win easy. Ward had to hustle for it and be aggressive. People confuse this and call it a "close fight".

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    I'm sick and tired of reading dumb fans say Bika won. This poll was to shut those people up. It was an ugly fight, not a close fight. It wasn't even tough to score IMO, Ward clearly won overall, but Bika didn't make the win easy. Ward had to hustle for it and be aggressive. People confuse this and call it a "close fight".
                    this is an exactly correct summation. bravo, young sir.

Comment

i remeber feeling bika won but i gotta watch it again and score it .. ward b1tching about bika being dirty was actaully quite funny...

Comment

Working...
                      X