Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Fires Back at Salido: I'm on a Different Level!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's wishful thinking. I'm sorry, but it is. Brooner is only 22 and he obviously has talent and may even be "the next Mayweather". They won't rush him. I don't doubt that he's willing to step up to anybody but his boss won't allow it - for now. A fight with Siri would be great but it's not going to happen. Not now.
    Last edited by Main Source; 04-23-2012, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
      even though i think he's average i think broner might be too big for siri...i would rather see gamboa vs broner or abril,vasquez, vs broner at LW
      broner is big against anyone at 130.

Comment

The Can-Man would beat this MexiCAN. Like Bron-Bron says, anyone CAN get it. Salido is barking up the wrong tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          The Can-Man would beat this MexiCAN. Like Bron-Bron says, anyone CAN get it. Salido is barking up the wrong tree.
          May well be however it's a test we all wanna see. Everyone knows Siri will bring it. We all wanna see how broner copes with that after PDL

Comment

Salido isnt going to hurt Broner...he is a featherweight moving up to face a BIG jr. lightweight...when Broner knocks him all they haters will call Salido a blown up welterweight...if i was Broner, just collect the belts & move up to lightweight

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
              Broner the charlatan hugs all night when he "fights". Fu.ck outa here and let men like JuanMa and Salido make the sport more exciting for casual fans. Idiot.
              You just don't want to see Solido get wrecked.

Comment

This guy is a straight out *****..

Comment

Broner's got some serious skills and although I agree with his assessment of Juanma, it doesn't seem that long ago that Broner was going tooth and nail with slow a** De Leon. Salido has a decent resume and his comp is on a different level: Jmm, Guerrero, Juanma, Gamboa, Cruz. I believe his granite chin could hold up against "The Problem" and he could give a very green, talented, young fighter like Adrien a run for his money.

Comment

I loved the "I only watch Mayweather" bit lol. Like Broner's skills, but the guy has a serious man crush on Floyd.

Comment

Broner talks about Lopez not having a chin but I'm suspect about his chin myself, an Salido has fought way better opposition. Broner is still untested and is being moved at a much slower pace than his idol Floyd, Broner will be 23 shortly after beating this Syke bum and time moves very fast so that said, imo it's bout time we see him in there with someone like a Salido, Garcia, Lundy or even Lopez for that matter, either he has it or he doesn't, knocking out bums over and over gets old fast..

Comment

Working...
                      X