Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current JMM DESTROYS any version on Hatton!! Agree??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current JMM DESTROYS any version on Hatton!! Agree??

Ricky Hatton vs Juan Mauel Marquez was being talked about last year, but if they really got it on.....Dinamita would ****kk Hatton up bad. Out boxes the hell out of him and finishes him off in the 9th with vicious uppercutts! Hatton has no defense and Marquez would have a field day!! What you think? WAR DINAMITA

I don't know about destroys, because Hatton could rough Marquez up the same way lesser fighters like Katsidis and Diaz did, but I'd pick Marquez by decision in a GREAT fight. Definite FOTY type stuff if those two could have ever gotten in a ring.

Comment

Marquez is superior to Hatton in every aspect. I never rated Ricky Hatton.

Comment

i agree.........

Comment

I agree but Marquez could find him self in bigger trouble than he was against Juan Diaz, Ricky Hatton > Juan Diaz in every aspect. Marquez stops him though, I'd definitely pick Marquez to stop him.

Comment

No way, Hatton corners him and doesn't let him out. Marquez would need the ref to pull Hatton off him (just like Floyd).

It really does all depend on the referee, if he allows an inside fight Hatton wins comfortably, if he forces a gap every 5 seconds, Marquez probably outboxes Rick.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 11-19-2011, 12:46 PM.

Comment

absolutely not
              you basing ur opinion off the pacquiao fight
              total diffrent styles
              prime hatton is just a bigger stronger faster version of juan diaz n katsidiz
              juan had marquez in trouble katsidzi dropped him
              hatton would finish him
              it would be a great fight b/c juans chin is amazing !!!!
              so unles ricky can stop him to the body it woould go to the cards in a brawlll

Comment

that would be a dream for fans who love body punching. JMM by close decision in a war

Comment

Hatton would take some punishment but JMM isnt a huge puncher so Id fancy him to last the distance. He'd be all over JMM like a rash, and he'd eat a few uppercuts in close whilst getting of his own body shots.

JMM's combination punching wouldnt be as effective as Hatton would hold him, and Hatton's mauling style, more weight, and body punching would take its tole on Marquez but it wouldnt be enough to stop him.

Close fight, it would be a war, and either guy could win a messy decision

Comment

I don't know about destory, but it would definitely be a FOTY type of fight. At 140, Hatton in his prime (2002-2007) would give a past prime-still good Marquez (2006-2009) problems. Hatton is a pressure fighter, who likes to get on the inside. If Marquez could counter him well, just like he does with Pacquiao and just like Floyd did to Hatton, I'd pick Marquez by a solid UD. But, if Hatton could cut the ring, something Pacquiao can't do, and take the fight to the inside and the ropes, he could win a close decision over Marquez.

Don't base Ricky's career of the Pac-Hatton fight. That was like Foreman-Frazier I, soemthing just had to give. Both are come forward fighters, hard punchers, and Pacquiao KO'd Hatton. Also, you gotta take into account that Hatton looked like s**t against Lazcano and Malignaggi, after Mayweather KO'd him.

Marquez could find himself in trouble though, just like he was with Juan Diaz and Michael Katsidis. People tend to forget now, because he gave Pacquiao big problems again, that Marquez looked far past his prime in 2010 against Diaz and Katsidis. He needed the KO to beat Diaz, and got floored by Katsidis.

Hattonw as good, a good win or two away from being an ATG in his era, kinda like Cotto. If Ricky had one other good win on his resume, people would talk about him as an ATG of his era. Cotto needs another good win to cement his legacy as an ATG of this era as well.
                    Last edited by 4Corners; 11-19-2011, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X