Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Judah is NOT "Back", Khan will muller him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Judah is NOT "Back", Khan will muller him.

All Zab has done on his grand return is Ko'd some bum, got a gift decision over Matthyse and beaten a grossly overrated Kaizer Mabuza who is basically a journeyman who got lucky against Kendall "couldnt give a ****" Holt.

Santa Cruz is rubbish, he really is, journeyman status beckons for him

Check out Mabuzas record, he's lost a quarter of his fights, and apart from Holt he hasn't beaten anyone you would consider above fringe contender status.

Matthyse is a good fighter, untested but with good power and a good record (against non-elites) but he actually beat Judah anyway so that "win" doesn't count

So yeah, in looking for Zab's last good win you have to go back to 2005 and the cory spinks fight.

Zab V Khan will strongly resemble Maglinaggi Vs Khan, except Zab is about 3 inches shorter than Maglinaggi and has a glass chin.

Result, Khan KO 5 Judah

feed 'em to the pigs, errol.

Comment

Agreed. Judah's done and it will show as soon as he fights a top 200 fighter.

Comment

Khan don't have the power to stop Judah. Let's not forget Judah hits ten times harder then Paulie too. I don't think he has a glass jaw either. Since when it getting stopped by Tyszu & Cotto mean you have a glass jaw? Both Mabuza & Matthysse hit 10x harder then Khan does to say he gets KO'd in 5 rounds is absolutely ridiculous.

It's a 50/50 fight for me. Judah has the speed and power to give Khan trouble. This is going to be a damn good fight. Lots of action.

Comment

I like this match up, but it is all going to depend what type of Zab

Comment

Malignaggi is nothing like Judah, he comes straight down the middle and cant dodge a punch with his head, he gets away with his feet and he punches like a disabled infant, hes not as fast as Judah and nor does his head look like a malteaser .. anyway your wrong, Judah is a tricky fight for Khan, Amir doesn't like fighters with lateral movement or any kind of movement for that matter, hes almost as fast as Khan too and has good power.

Not saying Judah will win, but it will be a cracking fight.

Comment

Khan has about FOUR inches of a reach advantage over Zab. That's a big advantage. Amir is far faster as well.

And Zab doesn't last well anymore, he fades towards the end. Amir would probably just pick him apart.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                I like this match up, but it is all going to depend what type of Zab
                hopefully super cartel zab. pastor zab is a shite fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackjack420 View Post
                  Khan don't have the power to stop Judah. Let's not forget Judah hits ten times harder then Paulie too. I don't think he has a glass jaw either. Since when it getting stopped by Tyszu & Cotto mean you have a glass jaw? Both Mabuza & Matthysse hit 10x harder then Khan does to say he gets KO'd in 5 rounds is absolutely ridiculous.

It's a 50/50 fight for me. Judah has the speed and power to give Khan trouble. This is going to be a damn good fight. Lots of action.
                  A 14 KO Journeyman hits 10x harder than Khan? Is that a joke.
                  Last edited by -Lowkey-; 05-27-2011, 11:17 AM.

Comment

prime super cartel.

Comment

Working...
                    X