No announcement yet.

Official Showtime (Cotto-Mayorga) PPV RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
    I should have expected you to retaliate with playground insults. Talk some more child, doesn't hurt my feelings.

You kidding, right? Please don't tell me that Foreman being Israeli did not affect your opinion of him at all? If you're going to be a bigot, at least don't be scared of admitting it.
    Blahblahblah, child, blahblahblah. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, more fool you for thinking that.

I don't care where Foreman's from or where he's been, it's where he's at that concerns me.

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
    I'm not trashing the people, I wouldn't dare do that, because even though I can hide behind a computer like a certain somebody, I respect a people who are willing to stand up for themselves. I am just trashing you as a bad example of them because you are not man enough to admit your prejudices, no matter how justified.
    No, you didn't trash me or say anything about me. Trash me all you like.
    What you said is that those people haven't contributed a speck of dirt to the planet.

That's what you said, and you did dare to say it. So dare some more and be man enough to admit it, right?

I'll happily admit my extreme prejudice for the state Foreman represents. You can call those in it Israelis. Israel doesn't even exist to me. It's not a nation, a people, a race, just an illegal state. It doesn't even represent true, decent jews.

What position do I have?
    Listen, I'm not about to give you a much needed history lesson and I could care less what some guy on an internet forum thinks of me, but don't speak to me of genocide, because ours wasn't just "attempted."
    I'm assuming you're Armenian from that and the avatar, but I don't have time to force it out of you. I'm due some sleep.

Regardless, you could be the last survivor himself and you'd still have no position to judge what those people have contributed to the planet just because you got upset when I laughed at Yuri Foreman's bummy career on a forum.

I say 'attempted' because to say otherwise would be to feel that they are defeated at all. I favor defiance over defeatism, in my choice of language and outlook.

And before you open your mouth, consider respecting the people who have lend you a hand for nothing in return. Many middle eastern Armenians had joined the Palestinian resistance and lost their lives for your aspired freedom. Don't be quick to forget who your friends have been when you turn to genocidal Turkey for aid.
    Why would I respect you at all based on your first statement in the thread?

You're acting now as if you didn't make the prior offensive statement. I laughed at a boxer and the horrid mess he represents, you started tearing a whole dispossessed people down.

Excuse the rant boxing scene, some matters need to be addressed before they gain firm footing in a young impressionable mind.
    LOL, you're attempting to correct my mind now? How, by preaching after making the ill-advised, bizarre comment that brought us to this exchange in the first place. A comment that you're now, at least, starting to distance yourself from.

Whatever, go ahead and think you're correcting my mind, I have nothing personal against you. If you regret the comment, you regret the comment. If you don't, you don't. I don't feel I have anything to regret except some profanity.

Morning/night.

Comment

• Oh, I forgot, before I go,

Comment

Working...
      X