Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez-Andy Lee Possible For March in New York

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez-Andy Lee Possible For March in New York

There are three kinds of sparring in the fight game. One is the daily gymnasium sparring between fighters.

[Click Here To Read More]

i think they saving cotto for chavez jr..or maybe margarito,i read a couple of days ago maragrito would be back in march and maybe against cotto,really don't see the point in that one,he's really done now,i thought he would give manny a fight based of his size,but i was wrong,manny just finished his career,shane gives him a beating then ko's him,lookes awful against garcia,,then manny gives him the beating of his life,..he's done

Comment

Very interesting style match-up.

I got to watch some video of recent Lee to see how I feel about this.

Comment

I there's aGod, this fight won't happen. If Pac is too chicken**** to fight Maravilla, Martinez-Cotto would be an acceptable alternative. But if the middleweight champ really wants t o make a splash, he should go up and kick Bute's ass for a super middleweight belt.

Comment

Lee has a rematch scheduled against Vera for February. I think he should just stick with that for now. See how he looks in that fight.

Comment

Martinez will destroy lee

Comment

Never seen this lee kid but maravilla mops the ring with him in any case .. don't see the upside in this one really , decent pay maybe since it'll be in new york idk ...think he should be going for cotto in new york for that march date ... cotto -marg makes no sense at this point its a lose lose for cotto , people will say marg is shot if cotto Ko's him and if cotto loses well.....

Comment

I doubt it actually happens but if it does talk about throwing the poor kid to the wolves, Martinez is way too fast for Lee.

Comment

If this fight does get made, then Pirog should be on the undercard against a John Duddy or Giovanni Lorenzo.

As a build up to a unification fight for the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    I there's aGod, this fight won't happen. If Pac is too chicken**** to fight Maravilla, Martinez-Cotto would be an acceptable alternative. But if the middleweight champ really wants t o make a splash, he should go up and kick Bute's ass for a super middleweight belt.
                    No, he should not.

Comment

Working...
                    X