Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ellerbe a Cyborg Sent From the Future To Protect Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ellerbe a Cyborg Sent From the Future To Protect Floyd?

For real is Ellerbe a t-100 class Cyborg like Arnold was who got sent back to protect John Connor?

I'm thinking in the transit his neural net circuitry got a little mixed up though

:*******:

Comment

So Floyd is Connor? He has to rub him to protect him, a twisted future we're approaching

Comment

Originally posted by Tekisuga
        Ellerbe is the gayest niger i've ever seen. Not the typical violent tough gorila niger just a soft very gay niger. Porch monkey hehe!
        bye. have fun making your new alt

Comment

Just look at him in the Club protecting Floyd like a loyal Cyborg

Comment

p.s. has anyone EVER seen Ellerbe without his mask i.e. those x-ray "sunglasses" he wears

Comment

Ellerbe is one of them dudes i just find entertaining to watch, he just looks and acts funny lol........ I love in mayweathers entrances when hes always talking s**t in his ear, the guy does nothing but is quite funny for me at times : )

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                p.s. has anyone EVER seen Ellerbe without his mask i.e. those x-ray "sunglasses" he wears
                Only when he stares into the eyes of Floyd.

Comment

watch the :30 second and 3:00 minute mark

Is that Cyborg Ellerbe flying over the ropes face first into the ground to protect his John Connor?

just like the Cyborg flew into the press conference brawl and slipped then fell on the floor.

He's a clumsy cyborg I tell ya

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                    Only when he stares into the eyes of Floyd.
                    ah ok...that makes sense. He only takes his futuristic disguise off when he needs to recharge or boost his energy levels via some sort of high tech futuristic transduction of Floyd's love energy through his eyes.

Comment

Working...
                    X