Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito's Wraps Contained "Plaster Elements"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As glad as I am to hear this, I wish we could absolutely know that Margarito used them against other people, particually Cotto and Williams.

Comment

this ****ing sucks and honestly I have nothing to say good about it at all other than just deep disappointment

I have been part of their team for a long time and this is like a kick in the heart for me

apologies for the disgrace that they have bestowed upon the sport I love.

what a f ucking cheater

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
        There is no other way to say this, but he was conspiring to commit aggravated assault. They were trying to take Mosley out of the picture - permanently.
        Do you think he used it in his other fights? I think he did personally.... Poor cotto, poor cintron, poor GOLDEN JOHNSON

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
          this ****ing sucks and honestly I have nothing to say good about it at all other than just deep disappointment

I have been part of their team for a long time and this is like a kick in the heart for me

apologies for the disgrace that they have bestowed upon the sport I love.

what a f ucking cheater
          Well accepted men. Props for the comment, green K.

I just remember about that other Mo Fo Luis Resto men.

The 2 are ****ing disgraces.

Sad for boxing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ok. So now we know that he cheated... IN THE MOSLEY fight. Lets not get all crazy now..

But seriously, he cheated. No way around it. You know who you are..

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
              As glad as I am to hear this, I wish we could absolutely know that Margarito used them against other people, particually Cotto and Williams.
              I dont think he had them against Williams. I think after he lost to williams he started to get desperate, because he knew he was running out of chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Ok. So now we know that he cheated... IN THE MOSLEY fight. Lets not get all crazy now..

But seriously, he cheated. No way around it. You know who you are..
                Agreed.....

Comment

i see why mosley beat the **** outta him..he was pissed

Comment

~~~fuc.k~~~

Comment

karmas a *****! everybody gets what they deserve including margarito...

Comment

Working...
                      X