No announcement yet.

Marquez doesnt have any room to criticize Hamed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adrsan84 View Post
    Those would be great wins for him, but the question is whether it is getting a little late for JMM.
    Yeah it is...I still wish he would have faught Joan Guzman rather then Rocky Juarez...Although I'd root for my boy Guzman...Guzman would have been a good name in his resume. Anyway, isn't Valero fightin for a vacant belt? The one Pac left behind

JMM will possibly get a crack at Juan Diaz, Nate, Valero and possibly Guzman. Pac doesn't seem to want a 3rd fight sadly

Comment

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post
      Marquez was a nobody when Hamed was in his prime
      Mayweather was a nobody when SSM and DLH didn't show any interest in fightin him a long tim ago. Look what happend now

Comment

JMM > Naz

Comment

Marquez didn't quit after one loss either.

Marquez>>>Hamed.

Comment

Originally posted by The_One77 View Post
            Marquez was a nobody when Hamed was in his prime
            lol and kevin kelley was an all time great..... Hamed was a *****, even his trainer admitted they were ducking him, self ownage, he would of gotten his ass beat worse then barrera did to him
            Last edited by xcaret; 12-25-2008, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              Too bad he was too much of a chicken ***** to fight him.
              marquez was offered the hamed fight.

as always......like he did in the offer for an immediate pacquiao rematch and the offer to fight erik morales......marquez priced himself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                marquez was offered the hamed fight.

as always......like he did in the offer for an immediate pacquiao rematch and the offer to fight erik morales......marquez priced himself out.
                Not according to Emanuel Stewart on many occasions in front of the camera my friend.

Comment

Not according to Emanuel Stewart on many occasions in front of the camera my friend.
                  emmanuel steward says he didn't like the matchup with marquez.

that doesn't mean hamed wasn't gonna fight him.

how many times have a trainer didn't like the matchup for their fighter but the fight goes ahead anyway?

as far as i know......the hamed fight was offered and ignacio asked for more money. i'm going off memory though......hopefully a limey here can offer more details on the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    emmanuel steward says he didn't like the matchup with marquez.

that doesn't mean hamed wasn't gonna fight him.

how many times have a trainer didn't like the matchup for their fighter but the fight goes ahead anyway?

as far as i know......the hamed fight was offered and ignacio asked for more money. i'm going off memory though......hopefully a limey here can offer more details on the issue.
                    Sorry my friend Manny Stewart is on cam saying they AVOIDED Marquez. That word alone is enough to void any written article.

Comment

Sorry my friend Manny Stewart is on cam saying they AVOIDED Marquez. That word alone is enough to void any written article.
                      avoided and ducked were both used, fukin sad jmm > hamed

Comment

Working...
                      X