No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto-Austin Trout Weigh-In Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Canelo has stated he will not fight Trout, even if he wins.
    Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    What a bitch. So I guess he's just gonna have to sit down on the bench and twiddle his thumbs cuz I doubt Mayweather is gonna fight him next. Doesn't matter how hard GBP pushes for the fight to occur, cuz we know Floyd is.
    Canelo has said yes to a tournament to see who is the best at 154. Cotto said no to it so before you criticize, know your facts.

Comment

Cotto will cruise to a slightly boring ud.. I don see how trout can win I mean what's his best win again?? Rodriguez lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Canelo has said yes to a tournament to see who is the best at 154. Cotto said no to it so before you criticize, know your facts.
        What does that have to do with how I think Floyd will react to the situation?

Canelo has stated that he wants Cotto/Mayweather/Martinez. I haven't heard him say, "I want to fight the winner of Cotto/Trout". Canelo decided not to fight in December after fighting Mosley/Lopez. If he wanted to prove himself as THE guy at LMW, he could've fought legit competition like Molina/K9. He lucked out with Lara/Vanes, so now he's gonna yell even louder for Mayweather.

If Trout beats Cotto, I think it's total bullshit if Canelo decides not to fight him. He was being lined up to fight Ortiz (who shouldn't have been an option), and then when Lopez got the win, Canelo fought him instead.

Comment

Hmmmmm.... tough fight to call because of the height and reach of Trout. You can never count out Cotto..... man..... I'm going to wait till later. I got Guerro/Berto wrong so want to take my time with this one.

Comment

I just watched some videos of Trout and I am going with Miguel Cotto for the UD. Trout throws his punches sloppy and it should be easy for Cotto technically to get into his chest because Trout hardly uses his reach. The only thing I saw that may give Cotto problems is his upper cut but Miguel's experience and past opponents should make him more than prepared for Trout. Look forward to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFlashKnows View Post
              I agree with you! Only Floyd fanatics will claim that Floyd beat a legit 154 lber. Cotto at 154 is just him refusing to train hard enough to get down to 147. At 154, Cotto has only beaten a gimpy Foreman, a shot Mayorga, and shot/plasterless Margarito. Let's see how he does against Trout. To me this is a pick 'em fight.
              Trout is not that impressive.

Comment

Cotto by UD

Comment

Tough, tough fight for Cotto, particularly at this stage of his career. Following camp for the biggest fight of his career and then losing...it'll be hard to get up for a young unknown. This will come down to whether Cotto still has that edge. Trout has skills and will surely test that.

Comment

Actually fellas.. i worry more for cotto stepping in with canelo. He'll win this fight convincingly but the road ahead is much more difficult.

Comment

Cotto was afraid to fight Canelo so he is fighting Trout.people say that canelo and Chávez fight bums yet cotto fights bums or shot fighters like Foreman, Mayorga, some Brit, and now Trout. Margarito was going to beat him but they stopped the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X