No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Ortiz Face To Face in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Ortiz Face To Face in Los Angeles

Floyd Mayweather Jr. (L) and WBC Welterweight World Champion Victor Ortiz went face to face on the second leg of their promotional tour. They were present at LA Live in Los Angeles, California to announce their upcoming fall clash. Mayweather and Oritz will meet in the ring on September 17 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. HBO Pay-Per-View will broadcast the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

Nice to see Floyd looking healthy and in good spirits in this face-off. Just didn't look like he had his mojo going in NY. Looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Make them stand barefoot, and Floyd would look like a midget next to him again.

Comment

yeah, floyd looks in a better mood this time around. pretty intense when they started pushing each other at the first face/off. i really hope ortiz doesn't let all this media and hype get to his head. he needs to realize mayweather's name is the reason it's so huge, and continue training as hard as he did when he was the challenger.

Comment

How does Floyd manage to look bigger than Ortiz?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
            Do you mean taller?

Comment

I was at the press conference today.... people were actually BOOING Mayweather. Most of the fans were cheering for Ortiz.

There was a group of people yelling "Fight Pacquiao". Had a great time, just wish the conference was a little longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
                I was there in person and he obviously looked smaller than Ortiz. Anybody with a brain and some sense would notice the difference.

People boo'd Mayweather everytime his face showd on the big screen

The crowd boo'd the shyt outta Ellerbe too LOL!

Comment

mayweather is playing his role.ortiz is deserving,young,strong,he's a boxer puncher,and southpaw.he does have a shot at winning this fight.as far as mayweather is that you love him or hate him we all know the level can go to. this is going to be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tdubb View Post
                    I was there in person and he obviously looked smaller than Ortiz. Anybody with a brain and some sense would notice the difference.

People boo'd Mayweather everytime his face showd on the big screen

The crowd boo'd the shyt outta Ellerbe too LOL!
                    I bet you were one of the people booing, like a kid at a pantomime lol

Comment

Working...
                    X