Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      What's gonna happen in September?
      Ward has said he'll fight at HW, so I reckon that he'll fight Wladimir Klitschko in september so he can claim a top spot in the p4p rankings. I think thats the vision the TS has had while masturbating in his filth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Not if he's gonna keep fighting the Paul Smiths of this world he's not. If that's the case then might as well make Golovkin number 1 P4P
        Why are folks on here so hell-bent on minimizing Paul Smith? Because Andre Ward fought him?

Smith came into the fight after 24 tough rounds with WBO 168 champ Arthur Abraham (where a case can be made that he won the first fight). Prior to that, he'd won his prior four fights (against meh competition). George Groves and James Degale have proven themselves to be world-level fighters, so even those losses don't knock Smith off that much.

Comment

I rather he prove it in the ring. Which he will. Boxing will be alright after Floyd and Manny are gone.

Comment

Pound for pound is just personal opinion. It's how good you think a fighter is and has nothing to do with who that fighter beat or didn't beat. There are no wrong answers. If you think Ward is the best then Ward is the right answer for you. For me the dirty fighting, illegal holding and hitting, wrestling and clinching Ward is not in the top 10 pound for pound fighters in the world. I see too many other great fighters today who I think are better than Ward to give him a top 10 spot. He almost never fights and when he fights it's in Oakland where they let him break the rules and do what he wants. It's been a long time between fights for Ward and an even longer time since he fought a real good fighter.

Comment

He beat Paul Smith ffs.

If/when he beats Kovalev we'll have this talk again. And probably only after Mayweather actually retires too.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                Honestly GGG is Pound for Pound the best already. Ward really isn't up there yet never was. At best you can rank Ward at about 15.

I mean Pound for Pound Kovalev, Rigo, Lomachenko, Mayweather, Pac-Man, GGG, and Roman Gonzales are better fighters.
                wtf?? how he has faced 0 current world champions and his best win is what Martin Murray?

Comment

Clearly he is. But its really "vacant" until somebody earns it.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                    They shouldn't have stripped a prime champion of his ring title over injuries n promo issues

Ward kicking everyone ass at 168

Dude is so skilled and talented
                    This thread is whack

Dyde has done squat since the tourney
                    if it not black its whack to you racist dudes

Comment

Working...
                    X