No announcement yet.

Whats going on in Philipnes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
    I have nothing againts manny but glad he lost because I cant stand bob arum.

That being said I can careless about manny vs mayweather. A guy like hearns would KO both manny and mayweather within 4 rounds so who cares about two inferior fighters going at it and now the undeserved hype is dead.

Thank God and you guys have a safe saturday night!
    By this logic any fight is pointless if somebody else would have won in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
      By this logic any fight is pointless if somebody else would have won in the past.
      Not my point, what I am trying to say is that, they can fight all they want but lets not act like manny vs mayweather was some special super fight that was gonna determine the best boxer in the world.

Both of them acted like divas who thought there two good for the fans unless they had unreasonable amount of money for the fight and not to mention they created a bs hype that both of these guys are like some sort of fight GODS who can take out any human being in the world... meanwhile irl a guy who is 180 pounds and has done some boxing/judo could kick there ass.

I mean when was the last time mike tyson,holmes,ali,fraizer acted like this? That and there more apealing to the average man since they have skill,size and athletic ability to really sell them good!

I never understood the whole two spoiled manlet super fight logic...

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
        It's funny how sad some peoples lives are that they get some sort of satisfaction over a boxer losing. It's ok folks, your lives are always going to be sh#t as long as you have this attitude. Pac should probably retire and I'm sure the Philippines will still back him.

Deep down you know Floyd avoided him for a reason and you'll probably find out why some day soon.
        you still going to elect him president??

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
          Kind of curios to know the reaction after the KO counter punch?

Was there a Riot? Did people go Anarchy Nolan Batman style?

What about sucicides or other crazy obbessive behavior that *******s exibit?
          Probably the same thing as the bar we watched it at.

Shock and awe when the KO happened, then everyone just got back on with their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            i'm wondering this too...

I heard in Mexico city thousands of people took to the streets to celebrate

i'd be banging on pots and pans.

marquez is a god in mexico from this day forth, as opposed to the mere boxing royalty he used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              you still going to elect him president??
              pac was never going to win that anyways...

Comment

i heard mexicans tourist in manila getting hacked wit machete...

Comment

Working...
                X