No announcement yet.

Damn damn damn i almost beat my other baby mamma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Damn damn damn i almost beat my other baby mamma

What the hell is going on??2nd time in 2 weeks..man someone is pushing my buttons

Mayweather would be proud...

Comment

you should of done it larry

Comment

just chill out larry. u dont wanna go to jail becoz of some crazy woman.......

Comment

Chill bro, Please just chill...

Comment

you have 2 baby mommas, are 29 years old and are jobless... bro you need to fix your life up. Remember, your 20's and 30's are the prime years of your life.

Comment

main last week it was the other 1 now this one...why is this happening??i cant keep holding back...im ****ing pissed right now damn im sick of getting disrespected at my own damn hse

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                you have 2 baby mommas, are 29 years old and are jobless... bro you need to fix your life up. Remember, your 20's and 30's are the prime years of your life.
                chill out wazza theres no need for the personal attack

Comment

No disrespect, but you got some major issues man. Maybe it ain't them, but you. You seem to get yourself in a lot of "predicaments".

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                    b1tch ass boy **** you im being serious..who the **** told you i was jobless b1tch??i got a damn job or i wouldnt have custody of my kids..now shut the **** up and go back to dick riding that b1tch amir khan...

Comment

Working...
                    X