No announcement yet.

this forum is ridiculous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this forum is ridiculous

i hate what it has become. always dominated by a bunch of morons, that sit and criticize guys who have the balls to get in the ****ing ring. after every major fight its the same wank the drivels out of ur mouths. Tonight another prime example haye puts on a clinic against a HUGE guy and its the same bull**** comments.

BOXING - HIT AND DON'T GET HIT

Originally posted by J Mac View Post
    i hate what it has become. always dominated by a bunch of morons, that sit and criticize guys who have the balls to get in the ****ing ring. after every major fight its the same wank the drivels out of ur mouths. Tonight another prime example haye puts on a clinic against a HUGE guy and its the same bull**** comments.

I agree about the hit and not get hit thing. I also get tired of the purely subjective, non logical arguments or lack thereof from some of these guys. However, if everyone had the same opinion, forums would not exist because everyone would agree on everything. I take it with a grain of salt and hope that there is something to learn from everyone's posting whether good or bad.
    Logical evaluation is a skill not adapted by everyone here.

Comment

exactly what hopkins did to calzaghe right?

Comment

Always something to moan about eh, you cant please everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          I agree about the hit and not get hit thing. I also get tired of the purely subjective, non logical arguments or lack thereof from some of these guys. However, if everyone had the same opinion, forums would not exist because everyone would agree on everything. I take it with a grain of salt and hope that there is something to learn from everyone's posting whether good or bad.
          Logical evaluation is a skill not adapted by everyone here.

i agree totally, but when an opinion is expressed by someone in a childish/non-sensical way it kills the forum. I would prefer to have a conversation with 1 person who disagreed with me logically rather than a thousand insecure ****s

Comment

Valuev definently lost his title. But damn i feel bad for the guy. Dude is always gettimg ragged on. For gods sake it was called david vs. Goliath. David calling him ****. All the while he sat and took it. I dont like his fights but damn he was trying hard this time. Big fella is just to slow.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              exactly what hopkins did to calzaghe right?
              look at the punch stats for both fights......

do you think valuev won?

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                Always something to moan about eh, you cant please everybody.
                gerrard landed more punches on his victim in the club than valuev on haye.....

Comment

Dude shut the **** up, so i guess were not allowed to watch boxing unless we fought before? Great logic genius, you really want are spot to thrive don't you? You can watch boxing and know and understand how boxing works without being a professional or amateur fighter yourself, the fact that i have to tell you that is a little concerning. People who are criticizing haye is because he calls wlad a ***** and a boring fighter for how he fights, but yet when he does the same thing (if not 100x more boring then any wlad fight i saw) its ok he did nothing wrong, in fact you say he put on a clinic (again very concerning and shows how much knowledge you have in the sport).But yet your prob one of the people who blasted wlad for his last couple of fights but you will defend haye to the death. Boxing is about not hit and not getting hit, but there is a fine line between that and doing the bare minimum to just barely win a championship fight in which you getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to put on a show, epically after he claims wlad puts people to sleep and then he fights like that. You know this is the truth but your too ignorant to admit it. If you saw me fight valuev tonight and i ran for my life for 12 rounds without being hit (which i can easily do against that slow ****ing ******)and in the final sec of the 12th round i jabbed him in the stomach to get the win would u defend me and say i dominated him since i hit him without being hit?

Comment

I'd come here more than maybe three times a year if it wasn't for the rabid fanboys/haters/people who know jack about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X