No announcement yet.

I secretly wanna do stand up comic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

If you aren't naturally funny I'd imagine it being hard to be a stand up comedian. Part of being a funny guy or in this case a stand up comedian is the natural flow of words and the way the mind works. You kind of have to think a different way and attack things from a different side to catch people off guard and that usually is what makes someone funny. I think being funny is something you are born with and then you only get better through the years.

Comment

Originally posted by phook View Post
        i wanna make ppl laugh and get pay for.. Im not naturally funny thou
        I dont know where to begin.. maybe youtube?
        you're not naturally funny, but you want to be a comedian?

that's like me wanting to be a ****star, even though i have a 4 inch dick and suffer from premature ejaculation.

whatever, best of luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
          Dude, i'm so high that after watching that video i watched like an hour of stand up on youtubes.

Thats the last video i watched.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft_kY5KgCnE

She's not funny but i'd wreck her tiny vagina.
          Wow, I watched 5 seconds of her and shut it off. Annoying from the get-go.

TS, if you wanna do comedy expect a hostile audience and getting a few boo's the first couple of tries. If you don't get better after that I would say let it go.

But go for it if you really feel like it.

Comment

title looks like a ****** wrote it......

Comment

it's a hard, hard, business to get into. I have a buddy who is just starting to make a name for himself after 18 years in the business. And he's really only becoming known locally. Not to mention he was one of the funniest people that I knew growing up.

Comment

It helps if you live in a hotbed area of comedy like Los Angeles if you have some skill at it. Tons of open mics and clubs available.

Comment

Working...
                X