Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come ppl who hate wards "spoiling" style arent as critical toward wlad's style??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder why people hate ward...

why hate a fighter that fights once every three years?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
      He has a point to be fair but I think Wladimir isn't as much of a guy who you'd dislike whereas Ward he has came across as very arrogant/childish in recent times.
      Ward is not arrogant at all. He is humble. I met him after Ward vs Dawson. He is a true class act.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        It was funny seeing certain fans praise Postols win over Lucas using that boring Klitschko type of style but then cry about boring ass Ward. Lol f*cl outta here!!
        It's racism. There is no other explanation.

Comment

wlad's nickname is wlad clinchko. they are both cheaters. it is funny how both fanbases are hypocritical and call each other clinching cheats.

Comment

I like both guys but Ward works in the clinch. He gets in there with a strike, exits with brilliant striking. It's masterful. Wlad kills me because he clinches to pause, or to get in one jab then clinch to prevent getting hit in return. Really unnecessary most of the time. I'm not a fan of frequent clinching but the educated eye can clearly see that Ward is often working through clinches and not just stifling the action. 2 great fighters, 2 very different clinches.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              wlad's nickname is wlad clinchko. they are both cheaters. it is funny how both fanbases are hypocritical and call each other clinching cheats.
              Freedom mostly.

Comment

Klitchko gets tons of criticism for his boring style. If you think he doesn't, you just haven't paid attention to his fights and the coverage he gets. Which I would recommend, since his fights are boring.

And for the record, yes I think Klit and Ward seem like good dudes who are boring as all hell to watch.

But at least Vwlad doesn't spend all his time challenging Light Heavyweights to fight him...
                Last edited by Rich2123; 10-20-2015, 09:44 PM.

Comment

I see them both get criticized all the time. Have you ever seen a post fight Wlad thread that didn't include people hating on his clinching?

Comment

HOW COME NO ONE HAS MENTIONED THERE'S A NEW STAR WARS MOVIE COMING OUT?

HOW COME FLOYD MAYWEATHER NEVER MENTIONS HE IS RICH?

HOW COME NO ONE EVER MENIOTNED BARACK OBAMA IS AMERICAS FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT?

All three of these questions seem real if you live in a world where no one criticizes Wvlad for being boring.

Comment

Wouldn't you say its a bit unfair that Wladimir gets trashed on for doing it but Andre Ward got called classy, masterful etc and rated P4P 2 for doing the same thing as Wladimir was doing?
                      I believe even Bernard got props for it the commentary made up their own words for describing it but when they watch a Wladimir fight they say its boring etc, I don't quite get that I mean I do its obvious they're biased and they'll always want to sell their promotional fighter but it doesn't make it right does it.

Comment

Working...
                      X