Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think are the top 5 most devastating street fighting moves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    i was making a point at the other post which stated a simple 1-2 will do the job if u understand the fundamentals of boxing. so only u can understand the bascis of boxing but the other guy cant? LOL
    Anybody you are in a fight with that goes down from 1 punch is a ***** to begin with and not even worth fighting. All these tards who think they can just drop anyone with 1 shot have never been in a fight or are fighting wimps.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      what if the other guy knows and understand the fundamentals of boxing also?? LOL @ u need to be first like thats gonna guarantee u the win HAHA. i'll let u open up first by swinging like a maniac then i'll pop u one time LOL.
      Do you not understand the word "usually"? What's so hard to understand about somebody with a bit of boxing (or any combat sports/martial arts) knowledge usually having a better chance at winning a street fight against a regular Joe? I didn't say anything about two trained boxers meeting up in a street fight.

Getting off first in a street fight won't guarantee you a victory but it will put you in a better position to win, again what's so hard to understand about that?

Comment

Originally posted by 80'sDoStew! View Post
        Anybody you are in a fight with that goes down from 1 punch is a ***** to begin with and not even worth fighting. All these tards who think they can just drop anyone with 1 shot have never been in a fight or are fighting wimps.
        Not our fault you're a feather fisted sissy-boy who can't put down a 80 year old grandma.

Comment

The move that knocks them out..

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Not our fault you're a feather fisted sissy-boy who can't put down a 80 year old grandma.
            So I suppose you also would go down from 1 punch? Or are you some kind of 1 in a million street fighting god?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                The Brian Sutherland jump slap should be in there somewhere, to be quite honest.
                So was Brian Sutherland just trolin or did he really think he was a serious contender? I saw the fight in your profile and even when he gets KO'd it looks kinda suspect the way he kinda stands and turns and then falls.

I don't think its possible that he could be properly trained or have amateur fights and throw such an obviously flawed punch like that.

Comment

In a streetfight, I would try and use my advanced footwork and superior understanding of reach and form and nail him with straight lefts and lead hooks from distance like a southpaw Mayweather.

Use my elbows to protect my body and target his with hooks he doesn't see coming right to the liver and groin like Abner Mares.

Also Uppercuts in the clinch

Target the throat, nose, jaw and temple as well if there's an opening, as well as a solar plexus shot down the middle.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-13-2014, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I heard B Suth got shot with an AK. Got up. Laughed then jump slapped the dude
                    Nope, thats not how it went.

The bullets fell before touching Sutherland.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      That is most likely not going to happen, I know very few people who have actually seen a boxing match forget about trained in a boxing gym themselves.
                      Plus most people that train in a combat sport are respectful people as they develop discipline and burn out the aggression in the gym. They understand how bad they can hurt someone and act only in self defense. Although there are exceptions. I know cuz im amateur and know MMA/Kickboxing guys as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X