12.31%
    top 11-20
    49.23%
    top 21-30
    20.00%
    not in the top 30
    10.77%

The poll is expired.

Nope, to many bad loses plus the level of competition just wasn't there for him to reach that status and make up for the bad loses.

Heck of a fighter but he falls short of top ten IMO, I would probably put him in the later half of the top 20.
    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 10-31-2012, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Top 10? No, he hasn't proven anything other than he can beat bums.

Comment

top ten of my era

Comment

He's not that bad. I voted top 20.

Comment

Not quite. Somewhere in the teens, I think.

Comment

Easily top 10.

Comment

top 20....i don't know where but a really good career but never really got that big win. the haye win was good but his best win is over byrd twice. byrd beat lots of good heavyweights & escaped a few times but still i rank him the best opponent he ever faced. haye a close 2nd. he beat some good heavyweights. when you say wladimir klitschko what sticks out to you the most? my honest answer is i think of the total distruction of byrd twice & the corrie sanders fight. he beat many solid heavyweights but never got his big shot at lewis when he couldn't get out of the 2nd round in the biggest upset in heavyweight boxing since tyson lost to buster douglas. steward did a great job rebuilding him much like he for lennox post mccall. he was much more exciting to watch when he went balls out from the opening bell but he left himself open to be hit by strong heavyweights who could take a punch. sanders & brewster could take a serious punch. i got to say he is top 20 for sure post brewster. he's run off an impressive stretch even though some opponents were inferior. he is the most ducked heavyweight i have ever seen. when he held the WBO title(when it was a regional belt) he beat some good heavyweights including a win over a surging jameel mccline. he had 10 guys turn down the biggest payday of their careers & sanders was the 11th choice...
                Last edited by joe strong; 11-01-2012, 09:45 AM.

Comment

h2h he is 5 or 6th all time imo

Comment

Top 20.

At the end of his career he should be top 10.

I'm confident the weaker era has harmed him rather than helping him.

Comment

Working...
                    X