Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

s revenge better than waiting on karma if it still bothers you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
    can't forget the time i passed out at a party & they painted my entire face with black permanent marker. i was talking to girl in the morning & noticed her trying to hold the laughter so when i discovered what they did i went into the living room & pulled out my dick in front of her & pissed all over the couch. it took me hours of scrubbing to get it off. i had to lose layers of skin using comet to get it off. the guy who had the party called & asked me if i pissed on the couch & i said yes. never got invited back but never got wrote on again.
    Damn, whipping it out? I wouldn't take it that far. I would think it was a funny prank and laughed with them once I found out.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
      Damn, whipping it out? I wouldn't take it that far. I would think it was a funny prank and laughed with them once I found out.
      i was pissed off! i had to use a scowering pad with comet to scrub that ink off. it took me hours. comet is not meant for the skin but i didn't have anything else to take it off with. he's lucky that's all i did because i was thinking about pissing in his fridge!

Comment

sometimes when you get hurt pretty bad the quickest reaction is to get revenge. it's an instinct of a person. but when u really give it a good thought it doesn't really make u feel better in the end anyway. maybe at first but it's just not the proper way to go. some never believe in karma but i do believe in it. whatever bad shiet u do will soon come to u without u even expecting it. it hurts more than a revenge. and getting ur karma doesn't just hurt u. it will fawking change the way u live.

Comment

Revenge for the win, im allways up for killing some one with a little kindness.

yeah you wanna be an *******???? yeah thats right, im gonna do your dishes!!!!

you want to **** with me????? I hope you like your car washed!!!!

YOu got a problem with me??? you got a problem with me??// want a hamburger?

cause thats just how i roll, *****es

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            can't forget the time i passed out at a party & they painted my entire face with black permanent marker. i was talking to girl in the morning & noticed her trying to hold the laughter so when i discovered what they did i went into the living room & pulled out my dick in front of her & pissed all over the couch. it took me hours of scrubbing to get it off. i had to lose layers of skin using comet to get it off. the guy who had the party called & asked me if i pissed on the couch & i said yes. never got invited back but never got wrote on again.
            Though it was very uncool, It is kinda funny.

I also can understand why it made you mad and rightfully so.

Comment

No, revenge is for the emotionally immature. I had to learn that the hard way, here's hoping that you don't too, Verse.

Comment

Unless it's a life and death situation like Run so kindly pointed out, I mean.

If someone murdered a member of your family, by all means, shank the **** in the lung so he chokes on his own blood.

But if this is a standard "my girl ****ed me over" type thread, man up, and move on. Do what we all do : Become a local minge mower.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  Karma doesn't exist.
                  The honest truth.

Comment

Working...
                  X