No announcement yet.

Alexander vs Ortiz Who You Got

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Alexander! All you have to do is BOX against Ortiz and you can beat him EASILY! He is just a BIG WELTERWEIGHT, but he has no style and he does the same thing every fight, Box him and Counter him and he will fold mentally

so if Alexander Box then he beats him like he beat Maidana, hell Berto would have beat Ortiz if he would have BOXED MORE
    Alexander's not that good at keeping fighters off him, and he's one of the most open fighters to a punch straight down the pipe I can think of. Alexander isn't that good a boxer either, I can't picture him keeping Ortiz away.

Comment

Ortiz has the power to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Alexander's not that good at keeping fighters off him, and he's one of the most open fighters to a punch straight down the pipe I can think of. Alexander isn't that good a boxer either, I can't picture him keeping Ortiz away.
        Peterson is not a power puncher either,but yet keep Ortiz off and stunned him a few times in the ring...I think Ortiz is a bit overrated since beating Berto(who let's be honest can't box at all),I think Alexander might even prove to be a bit stronger then Ortiz as well..I think I'm leaning towards Alexander in this fight..Ortiz is just to mentally weak for me to ride with him,and I think Alexander can box good enough to give Ortiz major problems...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Peterson is not a power puncher either,but yet keep Ortiz off and stunned him a few times in the ring...I think Ortiz is a bit overrated since beating Berto(who let's be honest can't box at all),I think Alexander might even prove to be a bit stronger then Ortiz as well..I think I'm leaning towards Alexander in this fight..Ortiz is just to mentally weak for me to ride with him,and I think Alexander can box good enough to give Ortiz major problems...
          Ortiz is mentally weak, but Alexander just isn't that good. He's not anywhere near good enough defensively for me to think he beats Ortiz. I don't think it's a blowout, but I'd definitely pick Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Ortiz is mentally weak, but Alexander just isn't that good. He's not anywhere near good enough defensively for me to think he beats Ortiz. I don't think it's a blowout, but I'd definitely pick Ortiz.
            I hope GBP makes this fight after Ortiz Berto,because of both fighters poor defense I think this could be a fun scrap...

Comment

My pick still hasn't changed.

Ortiz by late stoppage.

Devon did put on a good performance against Maidana but he is still hittable and that's all Ortiz needs.

Comment

Ortiz would lay him the fudge out....

Comment

Ortiz easy. . .

Comment

Ortiz stops alexander in the 7th

Comment

Hopefully Alexander learns to duck people cause Ortiz would put a hurtin on him. Then again Ortiz would be a tough fight for any welter not named Mayweather, Pac included.

Comment

Working...
                      X