Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can almost see Shane's devastating power shot land cleanly on Floyd's face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can almost see Shane's devastating power shot land cleanly on Floyd's face

Of course Mosley is old and rusty but his power shot is still destructive enough to give floyd a beating

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
    Of course Mosley is old and rusty but his power shot is still destructive enough to give floyd a beating
    i don't see too many clean punches, but enough glancing blows might do the trick.

Comment

Mosley needs to hit everything he can of Floyd shoulders/Chest/elbows + all the usual ****, really pressure him similar to Hatton did. Mosley actually has good speed, size, and chin to carry out the plan unlike Hatton, he probably will lose but it will be close.

Comment

You got to stick to 1 thing. Its either he to old or not. Stop leaving room for the xtra ****.

Comment

I think tomorrow night you'll get to see Shane's Devistating power shot almost landing on Floyd's face alot...

but not many clean hits... Shanes going to have to settle for punching arms for awhile...
          Who knows though, shane is good.

Comment

Shane was outboxed by Cotto... This is going to be easy work for Floyd.

Buhleedat

Comment

I see maybe 2 clean punches landing, thats about it,

Comment

In order for Shane to land his power punches, he needs to keep his punches compact, not the looping power shots he normally does. Then, he might have a chance to land them.

Comment

watch how many hard shots floyd lands on shane----that's the only power you have to worry about---he will land very hard shots on shane---and back shane up via a dominating performance----

Comment

If Shane relies only on a big shot then hes in for a tough night!

Comment

Working...
                    X