Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the hype of wining a title in 7 divisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Oh god you are more stupid thn I thought.

Alphabet belts is not teh same as lineal championships, he is a 4 division lineal title and a 4 division title holder.

If he beats Cotto he will become a 5 division belt holder!!!!!
    it's still 7

Originally posted by -0- View Post
    it's fine. let the moron count being a "champion" his way.

just call him out if he ever calls cotto a "champion" because cotto hasn't won ****.
    don't get mad... its still 7

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      Also there was one champ back then not 4, so its tainted. Pac didnt beat the man at all those weights like those guys did back then.
      pretty idiotic to judge a modern fighter using standards from the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rebel View Post
        Pac is a great fighter but his multiple weight titles gets overrated IMHO. Pac started his pro career really young and is just now hitting his natural weight. The multiple division titles would be more impressive if Pac's goal all along was to gain weight too fight the best in every division instead of just growing into his natural weight at JWW like he did. It's still pretty impressive though...
        disagree. no one's ever done it yet, so it can't be overrated.

pretty ignorant to not give credit to pac cause there are more weight classed today. it isn't his fault. he shouldn't be judged using old school standards. he's a modern fighter.

when a mediocre boxer gets seven belts/4 linear titles in his career, then you can say manny is overrated.

Comment

Its not 7 divisions but rather 6 and a half since Cotto cant weigh in at 147.
          correct me on this one

6 and a half division does not total up to 145 pounds.

more like 6 and 7.1

so if you round it to the nearest division it would be 7

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
            Do you any issue regarding Thomas Hearns ATG status? Or Pwill at WW? Shall we take in reach advantage and have an issue with Cotto-Margarito, Pbf-Jmm?
            Somewhat yes I do, I just have a problem with guys who kill themselves to have a huge advantage, thats not what boxing should be about, it distorts wins from being on a skill level to being on a size issue.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
              No former Flyweight champion has ever challenged for even a piece of the Welter title. Ever. No Featherweight champ has done it in DECADES. Fly to Welter is FIVE of the original eight. That's why this is bad ass.

Be more bad ass without a catch weight but whatcha gonna do.
              here's your answer TS.

Comment

Somewhat yes I do, I just have a problem with guys who kill themselves to have a huge advantage, thats not what boxing should be about, it distorts wins from being on a skill level to being on a size issue.
                Isn't that what floyd's done, he outweighed marquez tons of tons of muscle by cheating as if he is not confident enough of his skills?

Comment

There ARE a lot of divisions and belts right now, and THAT is why this makes it so significant. Even though we are in an era of MANY belts, no one yet has accomplished 7 division championships.

Comment

Working...
                  X