50 cent says airport employee was high off something

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    I guess that's not snitching, then.
    I don't consider suing to be snitching, it would be if you went to the cops first. And especially in this case, the fact that it was captured on social media means tons of people found out out of 50's own actions, hard to snitch on someone for something everyone already knows about. Suing is just smart financially, and it's another way of earning respect, it's basically more devastating than just kicking someone's ass, you could recover from a beat down if you didn't get criticall injured rather soon. You might never recover from a lawsuit over hundreds of thousands, or millions.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      I don't consider suing to be snitching, it would be if you went to the cops first. And especially in this case, the fact that it was captured on social media means tons of people found out out of 50's own actions, hard to snitch on someone for something everyone already knows about. Suing is just smart financially, and it's another way of earning respect, it's basically more devastating than just kicking someone's ass, you could recover from a beat down if you didn't get criticall injured rather soon. You might never recover from a lawsuit over hundreds of thousands, or millions.
      I just hope 50 cent ends up having to pay this man so he can retire from his ****ty job. That would be justice.

Comment

I just hope 50 cent ends up having to pay this man so he can retire from his ****ty job. That would be justice.

Justice would be Fury brutalizing Wlad and knocking him down 7 or 8 times and then easing up on him so they don't throw the towel, and then jumping on him and savaging him again and again, giving him Berto eyes and mouses all over the face, and opening monstrous gashes on his face and shattering his jaw and traumatizing him for the rest of his life.

Ahh, justicia.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Justice would be Fury brutalizing Wlad and knocking him down 7 or 8 times and then easing up on him so they don't throw the towel, and then jumping on him and savaging him again and again, giving him Berto eyes and mouses all over the face, and opening monstrous gashes on his face and shattering his jaw and traumatizing him for the rest of his life.

Ahh, justicia.
          You make these cartoonish posts from time to time but you have my respect so it's cool. July 9 will be a party

Comment

You make these cartoonish posts from time to time but you have my respect so it's cool. July 9 will be a party

Comment

Uhh.. Why are you allowed to sue over that?
              Why are people allowed to sue over social media platform issues?

Comment

i'm far more offended that he was basically paid millions of dollars to talk really fast over a casio

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                  You know he threw that pitch that way purely for attention, right?

I REFUSE to believe any healthy man is that bad at throwing a baseball.

A female? Absolutely.

A man? Not a chance.
                  You never seen the one from bababooey from the Howard Stern show?

Comment

50 a snitch

Comment

Working...
                    X