Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since when are smaller fighters( Pacquiao) expected to cut the ring off on larger com

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
    The only moron is you if you think that rotator cuff pulls the humerus across the body. You've been listing to too many dumb**** high-school dropouts on this forum. The four muscles the make up the rotator cuff originate from he scapula and in no way can they pull the humerus across the body. A muscle originating from the rear can in no way pull anything forward you ****ing moron. Their job is to stabilize the should and provide counter balance as the much stronger muscles in the chest and delt pull the humerus.

Lets get this straight you are stupid. You dont know what the rotator cuff is or what it does. So shut the **** up.
    Wow, full on nerd spazz

It all sounds nice in theory...but did you or do you box? Have you ever had a rotator cuff injury? Well i do and have...so stfu. Btw...anyone can very easily know what the rotator cuff is and what it does just by googling it...you're not up on some exclusive knowledge d bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Wow, full on nerd spazz

It all sounds nice in theory...but did you or do you box? Have you ever had a rotator cuff injury? Well i do and have...so stfu. Btw...anyone can very easily know what the rotator cuff is and what it does just by googling it...you're not up on some exclusive knowledge d bag.
      You can google it all you want dumbass. You aren't smart enough to understand it.

The purpose of the rotator cuff is to provide resistance to the prime movers. That is why the point of insertion is at the head of the humerus. That high point of of insertion gives little leverage and no real force to move the humerus. But that high insertion point gives it leverage to resist the pull of the prime movers that actually do the work to move the humerus the delts, pecks, and lats and keep them from pulling the humerus out of the socket.

I cannot stress enough how ****ing stupid you are so this must be like reading Greek for you. You really should have ended up on your moms face.

Comment

You can google it all you want dumbass. You aren't smart enough to understand it.

The purpose of the rotator cuff is to provide resistance to the prime movers. That is why the point of insertion is at the head of the humerus. That high point of of insertion gives little leverage and no real force to move the humerus. But that high insertion point gives it leverage to resist the pull of the prime movers that actually do the work to move the humerus the delts, pecks, and lats and keep them from pulling the humerus out of the socket.

I cannot stress enough how ****ing stupid you are so this must be like reading Greek for you. You really should have ended up on your moms face.
        You really gave it your all there. Was it the nerd spazz comment? so let me ask...are you qualified in the medical field...or do you just swing from pacs nuts so much that you researched the matter in depth? You're the same pact@rd that was getting clowned in that other thread for thinking you were the expert and final authority on drug testing and dehydration and here you are the expert on the intricacies of the southpaw stance, rottor cuff injuries...is there any other topic related to pac that you care to elaborate on? But anyway...when i had a partial tear to my rotator cuff, it hurt to open up my shoulder to throw the hook and even more when i turned my elbow over.

Comment

are you qualified in the medical field
          Are you. I'm an engineer. The skeletal muscular system is only a system of levers. I'm pretty sure my masters degree in engineering makes me qualified to understand how levers work you ****ing moron.

...or do you just swing from pacs nuts so much that you researched the matter in depth? You're the same pact@rd that was getting clowned in that other thread for thinking you were the expert and final authority on drug testing and dehydration
          If you think those morons won that debate then you are with them obviously.

and here you are the expert on the intricacies of the southpaw stance
          Ive been in the southpaw stance all of my life because I'm left handed. What are your qualifications?

when i had a partial tear to my rotator cuff, it hurt to open up my shoulder to throw the hook and even more when i turned my elbow over.
          No **** it hurt. You are confusing pain with functionality. It also depends which muscle of the rotator cuff you damaged. Again you are too ****ing stupid to understand that the rotator cuff is 4 muscles not one. Different injuries to the rotator cuff will effect the shoulder in different ways.

Comment

Are you. I'm an engineer. The skeletal muscular system is only a system of levers. I'm pretty sure my masters degree in engineering makes me qualified to understand how levers work you ****ing moron.

If you think those morons won that debate then you are with them obviously.

Ive been in the southpaw stance all of my life because I'm left handed. What are your qualifications?

No **** it hurt. You are confusing pain with functionality. It also depends which muscle of the rotator cuff you damaged. Again you are too ****ing stupid to understand that the rotator cuff is 4 muscles not one. Different injuries to the rotator cuff will effect the shoulder in different ways.
            you're really big on denigrating other people and bragging about how 'smart' you are I've noticed. I'm not sure who 'won' what you referred to as a debate...but what i do think is that you have some psychological problems. I am also left handed and box in both stances. I'm well aware the rotator cuff isn't one muscle...i said as much in a previous post. Thanks for confirming you have no medicl background btw. Congrats on the alleged engineering degree too...it seems to have really helped you in researching all things pac/floyd so you can 'win' online arguments.

Comment

• How the **** is a smaller fighter supposed to get inside on a rangy fighter without cutting off the ring?

Comment

you're really big on denigrating other people and bragging about how 'smart' you are
                You are the dumb**** who demanded to know my qualifications. I am smarter than you are but I seldom need to brag. Its obvious.

The shoulder is just a type 3 lever. I'm pretty sure I'm qualified to know how a type 3 lever works.

Comment

You are the dumb**** who demanded to know my qualifications. I am smarter than you are but I seldom need to brag. Its obvious.

The shoulder is just a type 3 lever. I'm pretty sure I'm qualified to know how a type 3 lever works.
                  Uhh...ok I didn't actually demand...i just asked, and you confirmed my suspicion that you have no medical backround. You seem to get defensive easily, and want to talk about how smart you are...do you have some type of inferiority complex? The fact that you argue endlessly about things you have no real expertise in, like drug testing, dehydration, shoulder injuries, human anatomy and such, while trying to tear other people down shows incredible insecurity...that is the only thing that's obvious to me here.

Comment

Uhh...ok I didn't actually demand...i just asked, and you confirmed my suspicion that you have no medical backround. You seem to get defensive easily, and want to talk about how smart you are...do you have some type of inferiority complex? The fact that you argue endlessly about things you have no real expertise in, like drug testing, dehydration, shoulder injuries, human anatomy and such, while trying to tear other people down shows incredible insecurity...that is the only thing that's obvious to me here.
                    I'm not practicing medicine moron. I'm talking about how the human body works. The human body is simply an organic machine. Its not hard to understand if you have a basic understanding of engineering fundamentals. That you thought that muscles the originate from the back can pull the humerus across the body is laughable.

With absolutely no possible way to make a reasoned logical argument for two primary reasons, #1 you are stupid and incompetent, #2 you are arguing a false premise so no matter how hard you try you can never make true, you resort to trying and failing to discredit the person making the argument.

As I said in my first post the rotator cuff does not throw the hook. It stabilizes the hook providing counter resistance to the prime movers that throw the hook. You cant argue against this so you are simply spinning your wheels.

Comment

I'm not practicing medicine moron. I'm talking about how the human body works. The human body is simply an organic machine. Its not hard to understand if you have a basic understanding of engineering fundamentals. That you thought that muscles the originate from the back can pull the humerus across the body is laughable.

With absolutely no possible way to make a reasoned logical argument for two primary reasons, #1 you are stupid and incompetent, #2 you are arguing a false premise so no matter how hard you try you can never make true, you resort to trying and failing to discredit the person making the argument.

As I said in my first post the rotator cuff does not throw the hook. It stabilizes the hook providing counter resistance to the prime movers that throw the hook. You cant argue against this so you are simply spinning your wheels.
                      What about reason #3. you are arguing against a fictitious stance that you've imagined i have taken. All i said was the rotator cuff is invoved in the mechnics of throwing a hook, you've agreed by stating it stabalizes it. That sounds like it's involved to me. It's very ironic that you'd bring up discrediting others to facilitate your argument...it's you who calls people stupid, incompetent, moron etc. it's just the simple truth that you have no medical credentials, i don't get why that bothers you so much. I have a feeling you're one of those guys who's an 'expert' on everything and many conversations involving you have the tendency to devolve into an argument.
                      Last edited by Real King Kong; 05-05-2016, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X