No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    Right in front of the ref, pretty sure that's the same f@ggot that also tried to ice Aldridge on his free throws too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Right in front of the ref, pretty sure that's the same f@ggot that also tried to ice Aldridge on his free throws too.
      I think he's trying to show that Ginobili's foot was in the line.

Comment

• CWebb was having flashbacks of the '02 WCF at the end of the game.

I don't feel bad for the Spurs, honestly. Years of Ginobli getting away with his flopping shit came back to bite him, he probably could have gotten called for a delay of game for stepping on the inbounds line guarding Waiters on the play. They "steal" the ball, and their best shot is a 3 pointer from Mills down 1?

Refs screwed the pooch a whole bunch of times during that last wild ass sequence.

Takes away from a absolutely tremendous game by LMA, but on to game 3 series tied.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          I think he's trying to show that Ginobili's foot was in the line.

Lol yeah I was

Comment

• still laughing

Comment

• Yeah the refs missed the call but the Spurs still got the ball with a chance to win. The complaining is stupid. OKC outplayed SA all night and deserved to win, although they tried to give the game away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                Yeah the refs missed the call but the Spurs still got the ball with a chance to win. The complaining is stupid. OKC outplayed SA all night and deserved to win, although they tried to give the game away.
                The officiating isn't consistent, that's my biggest gripe, Leonard receives even more contact than KD or WB, but just doesn't get the calls they do.

Comment

• Manu

the boy who cried wolf..

end of story..

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    It was a missed call (maybe a violation or a technical) but dude wouldn't shut up about it. He must've said "THAT WAS AN OFFENSIVE FOUL"! Like 15 times.

Also, Ginobli had the lane for a running hook.

Why'd he kick it out to Mills for the 3?
                    That was another boneheaded playoff decision by ginobli

Comment

• Manu been flopping for a decade or more. There are always calls that go certain ways in games. OKC was the better team tonight. 1-1 here we go.

Comment

Working...
                      X