Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elie Seckbach looking for top notch reporters to cover boxing in the UK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elie Seckbach looking for top notch reporters to cover boxing in the UK!

Today might be your lucky day if you love covering boxing and live in the UK. The good news; you only need a video camera and Windows Movie Maker 2004.

Someone should take him up on his offer and see how much he pays his reporters.

According to hectari, Elie himself makes over 200k a year just from his videos alone. Or was the number higher?

IFL dominate the UK market - Kugan gets so close to Eddie Hearn he can smell his breath.

Comment

Originally posted by righttocensor View Post
      IFL dominate the UK market - Kugan gets so close to Eddie Hearn he can smell his breath.
      Never heard of em.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        Never heard of em.
        Kugan Cassius - in assocation with Macklin's gym Marbella.

Comment

Originally posted by righttocensor View Post
          Kugan Cassius - in assocation with Macklin's gym Marbella.
          Elie could take him 1v1 in a fight.

Comment

All of elies American guys suck. Can you imagine a British based esnews reporter? Fukin dreadful m8

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
              All of elies American guys suck. Can you imagine a British based esnews reporter? Fukin dreadful m8
              I picture a guy with gapped, yellowish teeth.

Comment

I know someone with a youtube page with more followers than Elie, much more, and he barely comes close to 6 figures per year. No way in hell does Elie make 200K. A buddy of mine did video for him. He quit after Elie paid him 50 bucks for a week's worth and then tried to say 'your media credential is payment enough.' That's why he's asking for 'college students' in that ad.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  I know someone with a youtube page with more followers than Elie, much more, and he barely comes close to 6 figures per year. No way in hell does Elie make 200K. A buddy of mine did video for him. He quit after Elie paid him 50 bucks for a week's worth and then tried to say 'your media credential is payment enough.' That's why he's asking for 'college students' in that ad.
                  That's cold lol.

I don't know if the 200k is accurate, but I've seen it posted. But supposedly he's loaded with cash from his parents too.

Comment

Ellie is the most highly paid ****** in the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X