Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon should consider doing a sit down interview with a high profile TV figure...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone once said to me Al Haymon has as much to do with Boxing Managment as Tony Soprano does with Waste Managment.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Someone once said to me Al Haymon has as much to do with Boxing Managment as Tony Soprano does with Waste Managment.
      He's a thug in a suit with a Harvard degree. He's a dangerous man.

Comment

Why do people need to hear from Al Haymon in order to feel comfortable with him? My guess is none of you asked the CEO of your bank to do an interview and lay out their "agenda". I assume what happens with your money is far more important to you than what PBC is doing.

The majority of posters have already decided he is doing something illegal and do not want to support the shows he puts on. Would him doing an interview change this? I highly doubt it.

I do agree that a public face of the company would be helpful. If Haymon wants to stay quiet he should hire a Schaeffer to be the "face of the company" and handle all public speaking engagements and press conferences.

Comment

Why? to please some internet warrior? He keeps a low profile and thats him.

Comment

dude is probably severely anti social with some damn disorder and some crazy OCD.

Let him live how he wants.

Comment

problem is i dont think Barbra Walters or 98% of her viewers give a damn about AL Haymon or PBC

Comment

Working...
              X