• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2 Fast 4 Klit View Post
    UD baby. On the back foot.
    I could see that happening.

Comment

• It's surprising to see so many crown Canelo before the fight. I see Cotto winning quite easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        I see Cotto winning quite easily.
        Is not surprising coming from you, you are a certified Canelo hater

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
          Is not surprising coming from you, you are a certified Canelo hater
          No, I don't hate Canelo. I have no problem with his decision victories over Trout and Lara. He may have been outlanded and made to look like an amateur, but to the naked eye he seemed to squeak those fights out.

I just think Cotto is far superior. Talent, experience, desire. Maybe Canelo walks through him, but I think he gets careless and Cotto's punches get through and make an impression. Then Cotto proceeds to walk him down and bust him up.

Comment

• Comment

• HBO Face-Off : Cotto vs. Canelo

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post

Well there goes the haters theories that he has to cut 15 pounds fight week lol

Comment

• Cotto has 40% chance here he is too past it. Any assessment other than hoping he can pull off the upset somehow is silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                    Well there goes the haters theories that he has to cut 15 pounds fight week lol
                    same 7day weight as the josesito lopez fight, go figure...

Comment

• Originally posted by nveleven View Post
                      If you live in Dallas, every major strip club will be showing the fight for free (cover is usually $3 on fight night (even at the nice places)).
                      The fight is on at least 50 massive televisions throughout the club, and if you don't want ******* distracting you the whole time, fights fans usually gather around a single area.

Good looking out. ******* and fight it is!!! lol :boobies::boobies::boobies:

Comment

Working...
                      X