Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson had sex with my girlfriend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know he licked her puthy real good. Bruh every time your banging her remember that, he licked that puthy

Comment

At least she didn't fuck Lumbergh....

Comment

You gotta break up with this chick brother. Can't be banging this girl & have flashes of Tyson nutting on her face or w/e went down. Probably get ED or something. I mean if she banged Chris Algieri or Roman Gonzalez you might be able to get over this & this would be a lol thing potentially, but your girl banging a HW champion known for low down **** & debauchery like Tyson is a dealbreaker for a girlfriend/wife.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
              I've been in love with this woman for months now and she just admitted that she was a waitress in Vegas back in 2008 and f?kced/suckedMike Tyson.

I can't even post on this wretched forum anymore, I get the creeps everytime I see this rapists name. Like I don't even see this guy as a celebrity anymore I just want to hurt him.

Don't ever ask (your hot girlfriend) who she's been with cuz u don't wanna know. I'm devastated.
              Did she say his dick was bigger than yours.

Comment

I just googled Mike Tyson 2008 and got this photo

I dunno if this makes me feel better or worse. What hurts me the most is all those time she saw me watch a boxing match or log on to the scene she knew in the back of her mind what she did. I'm debating like a nerd about how Lennox has better resume...I'm seriously thinking about deleting my account it's impossible to have an objective opinion on this scumbag.

Well, that was the fat Mike Tyson. I'm sure he was going through a sweet and sensitive phase, so he probably came inside the condom and cuddled with your girlfriend and gave her flowers afterwards.

This isn't the 2002 "I'll eat your assh*le alive, I'll **** you till you love me, praise be to Allah" version of Mike Tyson. God knows what he would have done to your girl back then.

Comment

Lolololol

Mke tyson be like

46-1

Comment

I've been in love with this woman for months now and she just admitted that she was a waitress in Vegas back in 2008 and f?kced/suckedMike Tyson.

I can't even post on this wretched forum anymore, I get the creeps everytime I see this rapists name. Like I don't even see this guy as a celebrity anymore I just want to hurt him.

Don't ever ask (your hot girlfriend) who she's been with cuz u don't wanna know. I'm devastated.
                    1, hes not a rapist 2, i bet he piitb

edit: they say hes packing so he prob couldnt piitb anyway unless she a real whore idk
                    Last edited by I Love Jesus!; 10-25-2015, 07:41 AM.

Comment

TS. Is this your girl?

Comment

Working...
                      X