No announcement yet.

HBO's Ballers Television Show Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    The other Characters are better, I agree.
    Yeah, the others are good. The rock isn't terrible and the pacing of the show is good, so it makes up for any short falls

Comment

• Vernon is a dumbass.

Comment

• Ricky's dad has finally made an appearance on the show.

Comment

• The Rock ****ing a hot b*tch on tv. Getting some poontang pie on HBO

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
            The Rock ****ing a hot b*tch on tv. Getting some poontang pie on HBO
            Na I ain't trying to see the Rock's butt cheeks on my wide screen like that. how they gonna show the rock's booty but not hers???

Good final episode. That was the season finale right?

I liked how they wrapped everything up with Spence and Joe still partners and getting the big promotion and Anderson financial with the 5 million seed money.

Good to see Vern get his pay day and to open up his dinner plate to a 18 milli check.

I think the only thing I had a trouble with was Ricky making amends with his pops so quick like that. I know real brothers in the hood would stay mad at their MIA pops for 1/2 a lifetime. I just felt they rushed the reconciliation way too fast. Maybe they could of stretched that over a few episodes. It just didn't seem realistic.

Also my only other complaint was there was no hot naked chicks in this ep.

But I'm glad the show got renewed for a 2nd season. I just don't know how the Rock can do a whole other season while he's doing big time movies back to back?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              Na I ain't trying to see the Rock's butt cheeks on my wide screen like that. how they gonna show the rock's booty but not hers???

Good final episode. That was the season finale right?

I liked how they wrapped everything up with Spence and Joe still partners and getting the big promotion and Anderson financial with the 5 million seed money.

Good to see Vern get his pay day and to open up his dinner plate to a 18 milli check.

I think the only thing I had a trouble with was Ricky making amends with his pops so quick like that. I know real brothers in the hood would stay mad at their MIA pops for 1/2 a lifetime. I just felt they rushed the reconciliation way too fast. Maybe they could of stretched that over a few episodes. It just didn't seem realistic.

Also my only other complaint was there was no hot naked chicks in this ep.

But I'm glad the show got renewed for a 2nd season. I just don't know how the Rock can do a whole other season while he's doing big time movies back to back?

That's not just any ass, That is the People's Ass.

Comment

• I haven't seen the last episode yet.

Does anyone else think that overall this show really isn't that good? If not for The Rock and some cameos here and there I'm not sure I'd still be watching. I get a few laughs every episode. I just feel like it could be a lot better.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Just started watching this today and like it so far, but the rock is pretty lousy.
                  I actually think Rock is TOO good for this show to the point that he's basically sleep walking through it. I think next season will be better

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    I actually think Rock is TOO good for this show to the point that he's basically sleep walking through it. I think next season will be better
                    I get what your saying but it does allow the Rock to show a different side to him instead of the typical badasss im kick you assss cause i'm bigger and stronger than you roles that he usually does.

It is the Rock's pet project after all too right?

Comment

• Bumped.

SEASON 2 STARTS NOW

Comment

Working...
                      X