No announcement yet.

Mohammedi is going to get destroyed ritual slaughter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohammedi is going to get destroyed ritual slaughter

This is the guy that the IBF in their infinite wisdom have decided should face Krusher Kovalev in June or July.

What a waste of time.

He'll be Halal meat after getting destroyed by Krusher.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      This is the guy that the IBF in their infinite wisdom have decided should face Krusher Kovalev in June or July.

What a waste of time.
      Because he upset Dudchenko and they thought might as well sign him!

Yea though, he's gonna get wrecked. I hope they do this in June in Russia and do it like GGG/Monaco

Comment

Mohammedi is a step down from Pascal, but he's better than Cleverly and Askew. Good stay busy fight for Kovalev, should take the fight back in Montreal to build Kovalev's name there for a potential Stevenson fight (or atleast to put pressure on Adonis and still his fans).

After Mohammedi, it'll likely be Braehmmer in the fall/winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          Mohammedi is a step down from Pascal, but he's better than Cleverly and Askew. Good stay busy fight for Kovalev, should take the fight back in Montreal to build Kovalev's name there for a potential Stevenson fight (or atleast to put pressure on Adonis and still his fans).

After Mohammedi, it'll likely be Braehmmer in the fall/winter.
          Bump that, WBA will never enforce that mandatory.

TR and Monaghan are working on getting him though....so we'll see. I think he loses, but W/E.

I hope they get the Mohamadi fight out of the way ASAP, but Kovalev might sit fora while before fighting again... I think June or July

Comment

He sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Because he upset Dudchenko and they thought might as well sign him!

Yea though, he's gonna get wrecked. I hope they do this in June in Russia and do it like GGG/Monaco
              Either that or try Kovalev as a headliner in Montreal. Mohammedi is French and obviously Montreal has that connection and the Stevenson fight might be there after that.

Mohammedi is a step down from Pascal, but he's better than Cleverly and Askew.
              Mohammedi lost to Cleverly, not convinced he's better than Agnew either. With you on the Montreal venue though, it would be interesting to see how many turn out.

Originally posted by Koljack View Post
              He sucks
              He does he's going to get wrecked. Toughest part for Kova will be making weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

Mohammedi lost to Cleverly, not convinced he's better than Agnew either. With you on the Montreal venue though, it would be interesting to see how many turn out.
                In Mohammedi's defense, back when he fought Cleverly he was only a part-time boxer and working another job. He only became a full-time fighter last year.

Comment

In Mohammedi's defense, back when he fought Cleverly he was only a part-time boxer and working another job. He only became a full-time fighter last year.
                  And he took the fight on a three days notice.

Comment

Working...
                  X